Chapter Two

^Lindsay Morgan as Jordan Fewkes^

     "You know, I heard that this new guy in the circuit is kicking everyone's butts in tie down and bulls-," Jordan said. I interrupted her before she could finish, "I'll believe it when I see it."

Jordan rolled her eyes,"I was just warning you that you might have competition in tie down."

"Well we'll see tomorrow then, won't we," I said.

Jordan was starting to give me a look. I rolled my eyes, "What?" She just shrugged her shoulders, " We should go to the party tonight!" she said excitedly. I looked at her crazily. "What?" she asked. 

"I'm not going. Have you forgotten what town we're in?" I asked her.

"Of course not," she responded back," I seriously highly doubt that he will be there."

"Promise?" I asked, still not so sure. The last thing I want to see is HIM. "Promise." she finalized. "Fine, what are you going to make me wear?" I asked and complained at the same time. She just squealed and ran to my suitcase that we had in our trailer. "I'm going to go take care of the horses," I informed her. She just waved me off as she continued to trying to find an outfit. 

     I walked out of the trailer to the horses. We are already un tacked them and brushed them down. I untied both the mares from the trailer and walked them to the barn. I put them in their assigned stalls and grabbed their water buckets. When I was walking over to the hydrant I ran into a wall, well more of a person. 

"Sorry," I mumbled and rubbed my forehead. 

"No it was my bad. I wasn't paying attention," the guy said guiltily. I looked up and saw the guy. Brown hair, green eyes, a light spread of freckles on his nose and cheeks, with slightly curly hair. "Maybe you should take a picture it would last longer," he said sarcastically. 

I laughed," Is that just some cheesy pick up line? Cause I hate to break it to you, it ain't going to work on me." He just looked at me in shock and I smirked and walked to the water hydrant. I filled up the buckets and walked back to the horses. I turned around while walking to the impatient mares and saw the guy still standing their in shock with his mouth slightly open. 

    "Close your mouth, you might catch flies," I said and smirked. He closed his mouth and smiled. I turned around and finished feeding and watering horses before going back to Jordan and the dreaded outfit that she probably picked for me.