Chapter 5

Bendy's POV

I stuff my hands in my pocket and walk away from the hospital.

Why did Boris get me to do this?

"B-Bendy? Are we going back to Mickey and his crew?" Boris asks.

I look at him at the corner of my eye. "Sorry Boris, but that mouse was a little too nice for no reason." I say, a little exhausted.

Boris raises an eyebrow. "So?"

I sigh. "Come on bro. No one is that nice wanting something in return!" I say, continue walking.

Boris looks at me a little mad. "Thanks, but I know what I'm doing? Besides, I cant just turn down an invitation like that. . . especially by someone as amazing as Mr. Mickey!"

He looks away from me. "He was there for you too, remember?"

My last straw was pulled. I turn and face Boris. "You're so easily trusting. Why can't you grow up for once?"

Boris jumps in surprise. Tears start forming in his eyes. I can tell he's trying to hold them back.

"I'm-m not going to!" He says crossing his arms. "I AM a grown up and I won't act in such a wu-HEY!"

Guilt spreads through my body. I grab his shoulders and bring him to my face.

"I hope you're not forgetting that I love you more than anything. Are you?" I ask him, concerned.

Boris looks away from me. "Of course not! You always want the best for me. I know, I know!" He whispers, tears caught in his throat. "But so far. . . what's best for me felt like the worst." He cries.

I bring my brother into a hug. "I'm sorry."

(Y/N)'s POV

I hum one of Mickey's songs while I pack a couple of supplies for the trip. Is a mystery how Mickey let me go, but it's a mystery I'm thankful for.

"I think I have enough clothes for the trip." I say to myself. "I don't think it will take that long."

I pick a up plastic bag, placing extra essentials for the voyage. I grab my baton from under my bed and give it one last twirl before I put in my bag. I grab a couple of snacks and a blanket in case I get cold. Lastly, I slip my hand under my pillow and grab an old picture of the crew when 'he' was around.

Damn! How long ago was this. I was so young.

I place the picture lightly in my bag. I grab a few more important things before I make my desision to leave. I wrap my fingers around my bag and lightly place it on my shoulder.

I take a deep brath and let it out quickly. "Well, here I go." I whisper.

I walk to the restaurant slowly.

I'm already having second thoughts about this.

I shake my thoughts out of my head and walk faster being cautious of my soundings. When I get to the restaurant I find Mickey talking to Max. I spot Donald at the sink, trying to put out flames at his tail. My mind goes crazy.

I leave for an hour and this is what happens!

I walk to Mickey and Max. "What happened here?" I ask them.

"I have no idea. That's what I'm trying to ask Max here." Mickey says.

I take a look at Max. His body is trembling, his face filled with fear, and ash covering his clothes.

"What happened Max?" I ask slowly, trying to get him to calm down.

"B-Blu-ue l-lazers. G-Guy w-with a c-cu-up h-head." He stutters madly.

I sit him down. "It's ok. It's over now." I stroke his back.

Slowly, Max comes back to reality and notices me all dressed up for my trip. "Wait? Where are you going (Y/N)?"

I stare at him with a blank face.

Didn't Mickey tell him? I would expect him to be the first one to know.

"Um, I'm going with the wolf and his brother." I mumble, hoping Max didn't hear.

He looks at me with wide eyes. "Wh-hy are you doing this?"

"I'm doing it for Ortensia and . . ."

"And 'him'." He finishes.

I nod. Tears threaten to come out from my eyes but I blink them away.

"Hey, (Y/N). Where leaving. Your coming right." Someone calls from behind.

I turn to find Bendy and Boris waiting for me.

When did they get here?

"You gotta leave now. Don't you?" Max says looking at me with sad eyes.

"Ya. . . but don't worry I'll write. Ok?" I smile slowly.

Max smiles back. "Ok. I''ll miss you."

My heart warms up. "Me too." I say.

I grab Max's shoulder giving him a deep hug. I let go and wave him goodbye. He waves back.

"What am I doing?"