Chapter 14

OMG!!!! I was waiting for my chapter to finish updating and I search up BATIM and *drumroll please*

Bendy And The Ink Machine is coming out the 28!!! That's in 2 days! The struggle is real!   

Anyway, enough of my dorkyness. Back to the story!

_________________________________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

After Boris dropped me and Mugs I drop my bag on the floor and sigh thinking how I'm gonna approach Bendy and tell him I'm sorry.

"Hey, Bendy! You remember that night when I slapped you! Well, funny thing is that I overreacted. . . .No! That's not good." I ramble on as I head over to Boris' room for a shower.

"Hey, Bendy! You wanna hear a joke. What happens when a girl slaps a guy on the face? Hm? "She apologies and gives him a present!" I shake my head no. "Man! Anime's are no good in these scenarios."

I pull off my clothes and attempt some more. "Bendy! Hey! How are you today? . . .Arg! None of these work!" I scream turning on the shower.

I let the lukewarm water run down my body. I grab the shampoo and pour a satisfying amount on my hand and rub it against my (H/C) hair.

What if Bendy doesn't accept my apology? What if he really is that jerk I thought he was before. No! Stop it (Y/N)! You can't think like that! He IS going to forgive me!

I resume washing myself up not talking to myself again. After washing all the soap off my body, I hop out of the shower and dry myself. I rub the towel against my skin making it a cherry red. After getting rubbed to the core I change into a black tank-top, a loose white sweater, black socks that reach my knees, and grey tennis shoes. I pull a hair tie from my wrist and put my hair into a bun, letting my bangs fall to my face. I look in the mirror.

"Perfect!" I chirp.

I pull the door open and walk out of their room casually. I feel the weight being lifted off my shoulders.

"This might actually work." I whisper opening the door to my room.

I close the door behind me and pack up my belongings, checking them off in my mind. After rounding everything up I fix the room up, making it presentable for the next person to sleep in. I throw my bag over my chest and close the door slowly.

"Hey (Y/N)." Cuphead says coolly. "Nice sweater." He gives a side grin pursuing his cigarette between his lips.

I give him the same expression back. "Thanks!" I say.

"So, when are you gonna give him the gift?" He asks.

Wait, how did he know I have a gift for Bendy?

I lean my body closer to Cup. "How did you know that?" I whisper.

He points at his brother. "Mugs told me." He says in a regular voice not caring about the surprise.

I swipe my head to Mugs. He just waves and gives me a side hug. "Don't worry I didn't tell anyone else." He whispers.

"Who's that with ya?" Cups asks.

I point at myself but he just nods his head no and points behind Mugs and I. We turn around together, Mugs still having his arms around me, to find Bendy and a cat. I jump at the sight of Bendy so close to me and I didn't even notice. Mugs loosen his grip on me, letting me tip backward.

"Woah their Miss!" The cat says grabbing a hold of my arm. "You ok?" He asks slowly and comfortingly.

His thick but soft Australian accent makes my knees wobble. "Y-Yeah!" I stutter pulling my bags behind my ear.

The cat somehow looks vaguely familiar, but I shake it off. "Archeologist, adventurer, and writer Felix the cat." He says letting go of my arm giving a smile showing his fang.

Adorable!

"He joined us! Deal with it!" Bendy snaps walking behind Felix, down the stairs."

I follow behind Bendy and from behind me, Boris says. "He means. 'If you don't mind'." He laughs nervously.

I continue to walk behind Bendy.

Should I give him the gift now? . . . . Maybe, I shouldn't. He seems like he's in a bad mood. Later, defiantly later!

We stop outside of the door and gather our stuff together. At the corner of my eye, I see Felix coming down the stairs with a gloomy face. Bendy hands his brother his backpack. Felix walks over to Bendy and stares at him for a couple of seconds. Bendy cocks his head. My heart skips a beat seeing Bendy with his big red eyes. Felix just rubs his head and walks away from him.

"Alright then! Let's get going!" Felix's emotion changes.

Heyo! Emi-Chan, Here!

How are you enjoying the story so far? Cringe, right? Anyways give me some suggestions on what I should change or add. I would love hearing your opinions.

Bye, Reader-Chan <3