Chapter 19

(Y/N)'s POV

My eyes snap open to the sudden shooting pain in my body. I yelp, throwing my arms around myself, moving my torso forwards. The thick atmosphere swarms around me mixing with my fast breaths. It sticks to my clothes, mixing sweat with water. My legs sustain cuts and bruises. Nothing hazardous seems to be on me. The blood soaks into my wet clothes giving it a watercolored red on my attire. I appear to be in a cave of some sort. Jagged rock poke out from the floor and celling. Water surround me, collecting in little pools. Ill-smelling steam fumes out of the basins evaporating into the draft

The looks of the environment send fear in my body. I dig my nails in my temples trying to recollect my thoughts. I probe through my mind looking for the lightest idea of how I got here. Suddenly, the side of my head pings with pain. I quickly remove my hands from my head. My nails are coated in skin and blood. My eyes cloud with tears. I'm scared and I'm alone. I don't have any idea how I got here or where the guys are.

I put my hand on the ground to support my unsteady legs. Dirt and grime seep into the wounds sending a throbbing sensation to my body. I inhale sharply taking the pain in. I dust myself off, getting rid of excess dirt and rocks. I adjust my bag against my shoulder. I walk around cavern, looking for a sign of the guys. One by one I call their names out.

"Cuphead!"

"Mugman!"

"Felix!?"

"Boris!"

"Bendy!"

I start to lose hope in finding the boys. I even tried calling for the cat. I lean my back against the cave wall. I run my hands though my hair. Frustrated again, I pinch the bridge of my nose.

If I didn't have pushed that dull button neither of us would be here.

Once again, my eyes overflow with tears. The drafty air clots up my throat. I can barely breath without chocking on my tears. More chilling thoughts come to mind.

What if there dead!?

I've lost it. I collapsed to the floor, bawling. My cries echo through the cave. If only someone was able to hear them maybe they would come and comfort me. I get off my hands. I sit down with my back against the wall. I drive my legs to my chest, burrowing my head in my knees. I softly weep, listening to the soft soothing sounds of the cave and my hushed mewls.

The pressure of the rock cavity deepens around me. My skin moistens with the humidity, merging into one with my tears. Abruptly, distant voices mirror through the cave. I peek my head through my knees, breathing fast. The same voices echo again. My heart beats many miles a minute. I jaunt my body upward. I run to the voices, excited to find out there is more people near me.

"Hello! Is anybody there!" I holler, trying to get the attention on the speakers.

Suddenly, the voice sounded familiar. The gruff, comforting sound of Cuphead's voice that gives you a felling of safety. Boris' childish yet mature voice, gives a friend to turn to. Mugman's high-pitched voice that brings back childhood memories. Felix's royal British accent that makes you turn up in his eyes. And Bendy's fought voice that gives you butterflies in your stomach.

"Guys! I'm over here!" I yell, wiping away my tears.

I push off the wall, excited to find my friends. My feet pat against the cave floor matching the beat of my heart.

"Bendy!"

My feet travel faster against the floor, as I hear their voices and footsteps. I can't help but put a smile on my face. The moody atmosphere is just a drift now. My mind filled with blessed thoughts. As soon as I turn to my right, the five are in my sight. I jump off my feet and into Bendy's arms. Surprised, he stumbles back. He looks down with a smile on his face. As soon as that, the rest on the gang come in saying my name. My heart swells with happiness, when it burst so does my eyes. My tears soak Bendy's shirt, making it transparent.

I pull away. "I'm so glad I found you guys." I sob, wiping away my eyes.

I cast my arms around the guys again, placing a grin on face. My joyful little smile that speaks so kindly, but my beam fades upon remembering my past thoughts.

"I thought you guys died! It would have been my fault." I scream.

Tears fall down my cheeks and down to my lips. They fumble with the drops, slurring my words. The guys pull me in closer. The feeling warms my heart. I've barely met them and yet here they are all giving my the grandest embrace. Without warning, a fast durable force blows at my stomach. My throat goes dry, filling with clingy baked liquid.

"G-Guys!" I slur, lightly placing my finger on my (plump/thin) lips.

My lips felt moist at the touch. The five let their grasp go, all gandering at me with big wide eyes. I felt tears slowly return back into my eyes, except they burn as if acid was pouring down into them. My vision blurs with darkness, as more fervid tears roll down my cheeks. The complete absence of sight put fear back in my system. Abruptly, another controlling blow comes at my stomach, nocking the air out of my lungs. I scream in pain as my stomach takes hit after hit.

"Guys s-stop hur-rting me!" I yell, flinging my arms around my stomach.

"I-It isn't us" Mugman stammers.

I bring my hands to my eyes and wipe away the tears. As I swipe my hands against my eyes, a concentrated semiliquid substance coats the upper-half of my face. I look at my hands and find my fingers coated in ink.