Chapter 8

(Y/N)'s POV

My hands clam up as I watch Boris carefully rip the tape off, wrapping it on my knees. The moisture gives of a damp felling to the room making me sweat in my clothes. I don't know if it was just me, because Boris looks as if he was in a sauna. But, it could be the pressure of me eyeing his every move. The bandages constrict tightly around my leg. The blood stops at the beginning of the bandage, making my leg pale a numb.  but I'll leave the boy be. Thankfully, the pain isn't as noticed as before.

"Just one more wrap and you should be good to go." He says, reaching for more equipment behind him.

I giggle and speak in the

"Boris, the cuts aren't that big. You don't have to put so much bandages." I say, leaning against my arms.

Boris looks at me smiling sweetly. "I just don't want your leg to get infected."

I raise my hands up in surrender. "Ok, ok! You win."

He looks away, giggling. At the corner of my eye, lays Bendy, carefully inspecting me. He watches Boris' every move.

Why is he so pardoned? It's his brother, not some stranger.

I shake Bendy's leg, getting his attention. He jumps in surprise.

I giggle in my words. "You ok, Bendy?"

He looks at me with his red eyes. His cheeks burn the same shade. His mouth curves in a dotty way. He looks foolish, laying down staring at us.

"Um, ya! I just got lost thinking." He says, scratching his head.

I look at him a little while longer cocking my eyebrow. His act isn't fooling me, there is somthing bothering him.

"Done!" Boris chirps, patting my knee.

I quickly look at him, giving another baffled look.

"That fast?" I exclaim, examining the bandages.

He smiles lifting himself off the bed. He ruffles my head again, giggling.

"Of course! You were just busy staring at my brother."

I throw my hands over my cheeks, covering the blush peeking through. Boris walks over to his bulky backpack, finishing his unpacking. I let my body loose, my back falling onto the mattress. I close my eyes, taking deep breaths in and out. My mind still can't manage how Mickey and I let myself take a trip like this. I was happy in the circus, yet my father's death still haunts me. Especially how I lead him to it.

As I let my thoughts drown me, slumber takes me unexpectedly. As soon as my eyes fall, Bendy places his hand on my shoulder. I open one eye, frowning.

"You wanna go to the balcony?" He

Slumber swims away.

"Sure."

Bendy hops off the bed, grabbing me by the hand.

"It's like how we would look up at the stars." I whisper.

A wave of sadness pours into me Tears start to pour down my face. "Why?! Why did the illness have to take him away?! Tell me why!"

I scream at the stars leaning over the balcony. "It could have been just us." I whisper.

The stars just twinkle in response. I collapse to the floor hoping someone will catch me. Save me. Love me.

"(Y/N)?" Someone calls.

I stand up to see whos there. "Are you ok." Bendy asks hanging up his shirt on a clothesline.

My cheeks burn a dark red. How long was he there? Did he hear me screaming? Wait, what am I doing getting so worried. I should get mad at this little pervert!

"You!" I glare daggers at him.

Bendy just looks around nervously. "Wa-ait I c-an exp-plain." He stutters.

My eyes widened. "Wait, what do you mean you can explain?" I ask.

"Um . . . . I kind of heard Boris say whole big chest thing." He says.

My face burns a deeper red. "You little-perverted weasel!" I say reaching for him across the balcony.

He flinches. "Hey, your gonna. . . "

It was too late. He couldn't finish his sentence. My foot slipped on my puddle of tears. Somehow, I fell feet first. Bendy grabs my arm before I could hit the floor. I look up to find him scared as ever. His chest tightens to keep me up. Everything comes fast like a blur of light. My body trembles hoping that he doesn't drop me. I open my mouth but nothing comes out.

Help me!

He reads my mind and pulls me up. Once I get to the top my mind goes blank. I crawl into Bendy's arms.

He just caught me. He just saved me. Could he love me?

Bendy's POV

I react quickly and grab (Y/N)'s arm. My body tightens to keep her up. I look down at her. She looks up at me. My heart flips inside.

This girl is something else and I'm caught in her trance.

(Y/N) opens her mouth but nothing comes out. I realize that she wants me to pull her up.

No Bendy, she wants you to drop her you fool.

I gather all my strength and pull her delicate body up. I help her climb over the railings and give her space remembering she is still mad at me.

Is she?

She crawls into my arms backing me up against the wall. I can feel her heart beating fast but mine beat faster. I had to grab my tail avoiding it from slipping up (Y/N)'s shirt. She looks up at me. The wind makes her (H/C) hair seem like waves and the moonlight makes her (E/C) eyes seem like gems that cant compare to the stars just like I said.

"I'm sorry." She whispers.

I snap out of her trance. "I-Its fine." I say back.

"No, about everything. I called you names. I hated you. I misjudged you." She whimpers.

"Misjudged me?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Well I kind of thought you as a jerk, pervert, assh. . ."

I laugh. "Well I guess I was acting like one, was I?"

(Y/N) giggles. "Hey, is this guy bothering you (Y/N)?" She says mocking me putting her hands on her hips.

I laugh. "Did I really sound like that?" I ask.

(Y/N) nodes yes then laughs lightly. I once again get pulled into her trance. She wraps her arms around my neck pulling me closer. My heart beats faster and faster than a couple of giggles coming from the balcony next to us.

"Shh, Mugs."

I now realize who that was.

"Cuphead and Mugman!" I shriek.

"Shiz Mugs, He found us." Cuphead says.

All four of us stand up at the same time.

"Sex on the balcony. Eh, Bendy?" Cuphead laughs.

I realize I didn't have a shirt and (Y/N) was wearing tiny (F/C) shorts. "Oh, Cuphead when I get my hands on you." I look at (Y/N) she's blushing so hard.

"Ohh Bendy that's the spot." Cup moans while Mugs laughs at his immature brother.

Then out of nowhere, (Y/N) throws a sandal at Cuphead.

Cuphead stands up slowly. "Ow! That hurt. You're pretty badass, aren't you?" He asks rubbing his forehead.

"You think!" (Y/N) snaps back.

(Y/N) totally is something else.