Chapter 16

Bendy's POV

After finishing the argument with Boris, we sit down on a log. I slip my shirt on but then stop seeing Mr. Felix behind a rock looking at me.

I cover myself up and yell. "M-Mr. Felix! W-What're you doing here?!" I blush.

Mr. Felix walks out from behind the rock. "I just wanted to check on you guys! Seems you're just fine." He laughs nervously bring his hand up.

Boris comes from behind him. "It's ok sir, no need to hide things from each other." Boris s says touching his shoulder.

Mr. Felix rubs his arm. "We're a team, Bendy. I already told him about your condition." Boris says reassuringly.

But I didn't feel one bit reassured. I'm embarrassed.

How could Boris tell him that? How is Mr. Felix gonna react to this?!

My body starts to shake as I feel Mr. Felix's eyes pry on me. I start to blush redder than ever before. Tears start to swell up in my eyes blurring my vision.

Mr. Felix walks closer to me. "Now on Earth would you be embarrassed of such a thing?" His smooth accent roles. "You didn't choose this on yourself."

"It's just that you're my. . . .and I. . . . ." I pause.

Mr. Felix takes a hold of my body. "And that nonsense about death? You'll be fine!" He says leaning his head against mine. "We have each other and we'll save everyone. Including you!" He says emphasizing the last part. "Now enough crying show me that smile." He says whipping my tears.

I give him a wide smile. "Atta boy!" He smiles back. "Off you go now! Get dressed quick!" He laughs.

I stumble off to find my clothes and Boris tracks behind me. He picks up my shirt and puts it on me.

"Stop worrying so much bro! Everything will be juuuuust fiiiiiine!" I sing.

Boris just laughs. "Yeah, yeah clearly I was the one who started to worry." He says slipping my arms through my shirt.

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

I walk over to Mr. Felix all fine and better now. "You, know we can still take a break if you want. You still seem tired." He says worryingly.

"Oh no! I'm totally fine." I wave my hand up and down.

Mr. Felix isn't buying it. "Well, at least let your brother carry you." Mr. Felix says looking at Boris. "You up for that, Boris?"

He throws the backpack over his shoulder. "I mean I'd love to, but. . .he doesn't like that much." He says nervously laughing while I glare at him.

Felix scoffs. "Are you still mad at each other or something? No matter, hop on, I'll carry you!" He says preparing to have me on his back.

I panic. "Wh. . . What!? No, no, no you don't have to. . "I say waving my arms.

Mr. Felix furrows his eyebrows. "Sorry Bendy, but I have to insist. I'm not letting you walk until you're way better!" He demands.

(Y/N)'s POV

A couple of minutes pass by until the other three come back. And to my surprise, Bendy was having a piggy-back-ride by Felix. My heart suddenly struck with jealousy.

"Took ya look enough." Cuphead says annoyed.

"Well, we're here now." Felix says with a smile.

"Hey! We are doing a piggy-back race?" Mugs jumps up in excitement. "I'm in!" Mugs slams his back into Boris. "Let's go Boris!" He exclaims cheerfully taking off.