Chapter 7

Boris' POV

I place my brother softly on our bed. (Y/N) follows behind me, rubbing her knees. She takes sharp breaths. It makes me feel bad. If I wouldn't have to carry Bendy, I would help her. But, why did Cuphead and Mugman help us?

Those two. . .really confuse me. What do they even want? I'm sure glad that Mugman is ok, but I just don't know what to feel.

I glide over to (Y/N) and help her on the bed. I take her hand, pulling her legs on the bed. She smiles sweetly at me.

"Thanks Boris!"

I ruffle her hair, giggling softly. (Y/N) puffs out her chest, blowing up her cheeks. I look away from her and find the hotel manager scrambling to us.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" She says in a frenzy. "Is the kid ok!"

The lady jumps on her toes. "IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE!"

(Y/N) covers her ears, wincing. I just laugh.

"No need ma'am. He's fine." I say, rubbing her shoulder.

The lady wipes her eyes. "If you say so. Just take care of your little brother. Ok?"

On the other side of the bed, I hear (Y/N) giggling under her breath. I can't help but laugh hearing her's.

"O-Ok." I chuckle, placing my hand over my mouth.

Suddenly, Bendy springs up, scolding the manager.

"LITTLE BROTHER!!"

Me and (Y/N) have laughing fits. It usually hurts when people mistake Bendy for his height. But, this is an exception. The lady scrambles out of the room, apologizing.

Mickey's POV

I sit under the night sky with one of Ozzy's kids in my hand, reminiscing past memories with (Y/N). Who knows how long it will take before she comes back. Heck, what if she doesn't come back. I really hope those nice fellas take good care of her. But, I just wish I could have done more to help them out. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Ozzy. He takes a seat next to me.

"Donald was right. The kid needs help, but he and his brother have their own life." I sigh, holding back tears. "And I. . . have a job and family to take care of. . I can just wish him the best of luck. I can't help everyone."

I pet Ozzy's kid, laughing at myself. "Here I am again. Fussing over simple non-important stuff. Pathetic, right?"

I look at Ozzy's kid buries his head in my shirt.

"You're too good for this world!"

I look up at Ozzy in surprise. "This is why I used to get so jealous of you!" He says. "S-Sorry about my voice. . .It's been way too long since I said anything." He coughs.

All eyes are on him. Ozzy laughs nervously, rubbing the back of his head.

"W-What are you guys staring at." He says, quickly looking behind him.

The kids rush to their father shouting things for him to say.

"PAPA SAY I LOVE YOU!" One yells

"No! Say my kids are awesome!" Another one yells.

"Say poopy" One plays.

"You sound like a deeper version of me!" One says.

"No, he doesn't." Another one disagrees.

My excitement bursts to the top. It was now my turn.

I wrap my arms around him. "OH OZZY!" I say squishing one of his kids.

Tears start pouring out. "I missed your beautiful voice. . . a-and your sweet smile. I missed em' so." I sniff.