Chapter 6

(Y/N)'s POV

I catch up to Bendy and Boris. Neither of them talk to each other for a while.

"Are they mad at each other?" I whisper to myself. "Maybe I should lighten things up."

I hop in between Bendy and Boris. I smile as big as I can, hoping I can spread it between the two.

"So, guys what do we do next?" I ask playfully.

"Well, it's getting pretty dark so we should get some rest at a hotel close by." Boris says, looking at me.

I raise an eyebrow. "Couldn't we have just rested at Mickey's? He has plenty of room for you two."

A small audible groan comes from Bendy. It almost makes me want to take back what I said.

Boris grabs my arm, pulling me away from his brother. "Bendy really didn't want to stay with him for another day."

Bendy whips his direction to us. "I can hear you, ya know?" He says angrily.

We both giggle, unaware Bendy heard us. Well, at least I made Boris smile.

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

I reach my arms out to push the door open. In the mirror I see myself. My hair us a mess, my eyes glow red and I still have food at the corner of my mouth. Embarrassed, I wipe off the crumbs.

"(Y/N)? You coming?" Bendy says, looking back at me.

"Um, ya? I-I am." I stutter, letting a bit of my guard down.

Ever since I left the circus, I started acting different around the boy's. Especially Bendy. I've gotten soft. It feels weird, but good knowing I got an easy side. I quickly catch up with Bendy, walking at his side. Now that I notice, he isn't that much smaller than me. I feel Bendy's eyes drift in my direction. I don't mind much.

"Oh, there you are!" Boris says, leaning over the counter. "We'd like to book two rooms. One with double beds the other a single."

"Sure, thing little man." The cat smiles, turning her back to grab our room key.

I feel Bendy's eyes leave my figure. I look down at him. His face looked like he feels pity for the cat.

I wonder why?

The lady hands us Boris and I the keys. We thank her and head off to our rooms. I slip the key into the locket, turning it, looking forward to the looks of the room. I open the door in a swift motion, revealing the room. A small bed, just my size sits at the corner of room. Walls painted cream give the room a comforting feeling. Oak drawers sit besides the bed.

"Wonderful!" I say silently.

"Thanks, Miss. This room is perfect!" Boris says to the lady. "Come on Bendy!"

"Bendy?" Boris calls again.

I draw my eyes away from my room to see Bendy lifting the lady high in the air.

"And never forget always keep looking up! Think of all the tiny places you can fit in!" Bendy exclaims at the lady.

I giggle at his spirit. The cat-lady is completely baffled at his actions. I roll my eyes playfully and step into my room. The smell of lavender fills my nose. My nostrils tingle, enjoying the smell other than circus animals. I lay my stuff down on the drawer. I slip my shoes off, jumping into my bed, head first. Slumber imeadently slithers into my body.

"What are these guys going to do to me." I yawn, still hearing Bendy yelling at the lady.

I let the drowsiness take over me, until I hear distant voices.