Chapter 10

(Y/N)'s POV

I run away from the restaurant. Running away from Bendy. Running from my feelings. Running away from love.

I can't believe I thought that bastard was going to be mine. I'm so naïve. So stupid. He's just using me as a pawn. That's it in the morning I'm leaving. I'm going back to Mickey and the crew. I hate love! I cant trust anyone anymo. . .

I land on the soft freshly dewed grass. My heel snapped after running for running so long and hard.

Great! What's next, rain?

I pick myself up and throw my heels into the darkness. More tears start to fall as I approached the hotel. I wipe my tears away and open the entrance.

"Miss? Are you ok?" The cat lady asks.

"Ya! I'm fine!" I continue walking.

I pass by more people and they ask if I'm ok.

"I'm ok. Thanks."

Why are so many people concerned about me? Do I really look that big of a wreck?

I stomp into my room and fall backwards on my bed. A bad smell fills my nose then I realize it's me.

Crap! I haven't even bathed since the show. That's probably why Bendy left me.

I get up and head to the restroom for a shower. I get undressed and let my hair loose. I turn the tap for hot water but nothing comes out. I turn the cold water tap but still, nothing comes out.

What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? I could go downstairs and ask the cat lady if I could get another room. No! Then I have to pack my stuff all over again and get changed. Then people will ask if I'm ok. I could go into Boris room and take a shower there.

I grab a towel from the rack and step out of the bathroom. I grab a pair of clothes to wear for the night. I come out of my room carefully. I knock on Boris door next door.

"Boris? Can I come in?" I ask.

"(Y/N), that's you, right? Sure, you can come in. Why are you here so ear. . . . "

Bendy's POV

"That's it I screwed things up with her? She's probably long gone now." I sigh. "She really was something else from all the other girls. Dammit! Why did I have to let myself run wild?"

The bartender walks to me and hands over my drink. "Here you. . . . ." I snatch the drink from his hands and gulp it down quickly. "go. . . . .?"

I lay my forehead on my hand. "Why do even try. I've got no chance and even if I did, I cant always be there for any girl. I'm gonna die soon anyways."

(A/N): I was listening to A Million Reasons by Lady Gaga typing this and crying. :(

#loveforbendy

Boris POV

I turn my direction to the door. "Why are you here so ear. . . ."

(Y/N) slips into the room with a small towel around her body, clothes in her hand and her make-up smeared all over her face.

I turn my direction away from her. "A-Are you ok (Y-Y/N)?" I blush.

She scoffs. "Why do people keep asking me that!" She exclaims slamming her foot on the floor.

I point to her face, trying to tell her that her makeup is ruined. She looks at the mirror next to her.

"Oh, That's why. My makeup is all smeared." She sighs then mumbles something under her breath. "Anyway, Boris I came in to ask if I could borrow the shower. Mine doesn't get any water out."

"Ya, sure. Go ahead." I say.

I get up from the bed and open the door for her. She smiles at me and locks the door behind her.

What are those big hills on her. Are those what Bendy was talking about. Breasts?

I lay back down and let the sound of the water running soothe me to sleep. I'm on the brink of sleeping until a loud moaning sound comes from the restroom then a splash.

What is she doing in there?

(A/N): If you know where that is from you just become my best friend.

I lay my head on my hand. Hoping I'll get some sleep in the meantime. Then the door slams.

Who is it this time? Mugs. Cuphead. Bendy?

"You're back already?" I ask him

His cheeks are flustered, coat unbuttoned and his hair is slightly messy.

Sometimes, I don't know what goes on in his head.

Bendy staggers to the bed then plops next to me. "Ya know, He sings. whenever um crusin fo chicks I end up being all sad and stuff, buuut whenevs I'm wis you, I'm AAALL happy again." He hiccups.

Bendy leans over to me and taps me on the nose. "Soooo, screwit! Youuu be mah gurl!"

I giggle. "Okay?"

Bendy falls over then catches himself. "Yeaaah, I know I'm drunk. He says. Never mind. I'll just date myself. "Yay! I'm gay." He says laying down.

At the other side of the room, the restroom door clicks open.

Oh, I totally forgot (Y/N) was here!

"Oh hey, (Y/N)." I say turning my head to her.

Bendy turns his head to her too. "Boris? Is dis our enchantment fo tonight?" He stumbles.

"(Y/N) face grows angrier by the seconds. You PERVERT!" She yells than stomps out of the room slamming the door behind her.

"Your welcome!" I yell to her.