Chapter 1

Chapter 1 –

As he pushed me against the wall, I felt myself getting wetter. His erection was bigger and we couldn't hold ourselves any longer. He kissed me rough but it attractive. As he lifted me up I wrapped my legs around his waist and took off his shirt. He started rubbing me through my panties feeling my wetness.

"Damn, you're wet already." He said in between kisses.

"Shut up." I said looking at his stormy grey eyes.

He continued kissing me and soon his kisses trailed down to my neck. He started sucking and biting on my neck hitting my sweet spot and making me moan. He took off my shirt and started kissing my breasts. He was still rubbing me down there but now he stuck his hands in my panties. He continued rubbing me while still sucking on my breasts.

He carried me over to the bed and put me down. He took off my panties completely now and inserted a finger. He started kissing me again and soon inserted another finger. He went down and sucked on my nipples, making them hard and making me moan.

He pushed his fingers in and out, teasing me. His pace started getting faster as he entered another finger. I moaned out in agony and bit my lip. I arched my back as he hit my soft spot.

He looked up and smirked at me. "Ready?"

I nodded and said, "Get a condom."

He went in his back pocket and pulled out a condom. He settled the condom on the bed and went down on me. He kissed my area softly then his tongue started playing with my clitoris. I moaned again while he ate me out completely. As he finished, he took off his pants.

I sat up so that we could switch places. I pushed him on the bed and got on my knees. I kissed his little friend up and down softly. His erection was already hard I just needed him to cum. I licked the tip, making him moan and teasing him. I kept licking, making his penis completely wet. I let the whole thing in my mouth as I sucked his dick. He was kind of big so I couldn't completely take him all.

I gave him a handjob and soon he came. He came on my breasts and I put the condom on for him. I sat on his friend and inserted it into my already wet vagina. He flipped me over so that he was now on top. He slowly went in and out, making me beg for more.

"Faster." I moaned.

He did as he was told. My walls were closing in and I was reaching my climax. He went faster and harder, going deeper into me. I had finally reached my climax as he reached his zenith.

We both lied on the bed satisfied with the job done tonight. Soon, we were both fast asleep.