Chapter 21

The next morning when I woke up, I finally got a really good look at where we're staying. The room we are in, is very spacious. It's condo style and when you first walk through the door, there is a L-shaped couch, massive windows and a TV hanging on the wall. When you turn left, there is a slide door that separates the bedroom from the rest of the area. In the bedroom, there is a bathroom.

I took a shower, which was waterfall, and as I'm standing in the bathroom I see a massive hickey on my neck near my collarbone on the left side. I honestly hate hickey's but the sex was so good that I didn't even feel it happening last night.

I step out of the bathroom to see Gabriel sitting upright in the bed and looking at me.

"Come here" Gabriel says. 

I smile and approach his side of the bed. "We don't have time for sex" I said. 

"I know, I just want to look at you" he says as he begins to take the towel off of me. He looks at my neck and says "oops."

He starts kissing me at my neck and then leads down. I had to stop him before he got any further and I got any hornier. I begin to walk away from him and he groans.

"Get up. We have to be downstairs in 40 mins." I said as I start looking for something to wear.

He slowly gets out the bed and walks to the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on so I start to get ready. 

I decided to wear a red body con dress with white little hearts on them with a pair of white slide on sneakers. I spray some perfume and tie my hair up in a ponytail. 

He comes out the bathroom and I see him yet again, in all of his glory but this time wet. This may seem a bit rushed but this man is so fine and I am definitely attracted to him sexually. This camp is working so far and I still don't understand the end goal of it.