Chapter 19

Before things got too heated and we fucked less than an hour after meeting each other, we decided to be responsible adults and head back to the house in case everyone was there.

When we got back, his (I'm assuming) best friend, ran up to Gabriel and began speaking to him.

"Bro, this place has some of the baddest bitches." He said. "I definitely think I could get with four of them who I can tell are already feeling me."

His friend finally notices I'm there and says "Woah, bro, where'd you find this one?" The friend turns to me and introduces himself as Michael. 

"Hi Michael, nice to meet you. My name is Annabelle" I said. "I'm going to sit over there but it was nice meeting you both."

I decided to walk away and sit on the other side of the backyard because I don't want Gabriel thinking I'm clingy or anything. As I was walking away, I heard Gabriel and Michael talking and laughing indistinctly. Walking away was definitely the right decision. After about five minutes, Katie asks everyone outside to come inside so that we can have our first general meeting.

I have yet to see Hunter but I guess I'll find out soon if he's truly here or not. I go inside to the living room where everyone seemed to be gathering and got a seat on one of the individual chairs off to the side. I saw Gabriel and Michael walk in shortly after and Gabriel winks at me making me smirk and probably blush too. Katie is standing in the center close to the fireplace waiting for everyone to gather in the room. 

I start glancing around the room and Michael was not wrong, there are definitely some really pretty women here for this experience. The men are even better looking too. I can see that some people already started flirting and making connections as well which I'm assuming is good. As I'm looking around of course Hunter happens to stumble in with some random girl on his arm. We make eye contact and I break it first because I'm not giving him the satisfaction he's looking for. 

Katie begins speaking. "Alright now that everyone is here, welcome to our 3rd annual Sex Camp! My name is Katie and I will be leading this experience for you all. The sole purpose of this camp is to not only get you all undeniably comfortable with your sexuality if you're not already but to also get you all laid!" Everyone begins cheering and laughing. "So for our first day, it'll be a bit of an ice breaker experiment. We have some couples and some singles here so I have two separate hats. Everyone who is single is in one hat and everyone who isn't is obviously in the other. This sets some boundaries. So I'm going to have all my men in the single category, come up and grab a name. In the singles hat there are only the ladies names and in the couples hat there is only the mens names."

One by one popcorn style, the men go and grab a name out of the hat. There are only two men left and two women left, myself being one. The two men left are none other than Hunter and Gabriel. I begin to get a little nervous because I really don't want to pair with Hunter. Hunter went up to grab a name first and he seemed just as nervous as I did. He unraveled the small piece of paper and sighed a bit and walked over to a woman named Megan. Gabriel and I look at each other, already knowing we're paired since we're the only two left. 

"Alright since everyone in the singles section is paired, the objective is to get to know each other." Katie announces. "However you so choose to do that is above me. Have fun and be safe."

All the singles get up and disperse. Gabriel and I walk over to the bar and he leans down and whispers in my ear. "You trying to finish what we started outside?" 

I smiled and got some chills down my back. It's been a while since I've had sex or any sexual contact so hearing him say that got me horny. I grabbed his hand and we went off together.