Chapter 9

Chapter 9 –

At some point in the night we both fell asleep and Gienna had eventually joined us. I fell asleep sometime during The Hangover Part III. Of course, my alarm woke us all up. Since today is Wednesday, I don’t have work. Hunter and Gienna both fought for the bathroom but Gienna won.

“Is this what it’s like living with girls?” He asked, plopping back down on the couch.

Since I don’t have to wake up right now, I just continued lying on the couch while the other two fought. Hunter moved my feet up and sat down, putting my feet on his lap. The TV was left on all night so right now I was watching a State Farm commercial.

Hunter slapped my ass, getting my attention. “Whaaaat?” I whined.

“What are you doing today?” He asked.

“Nothing probably, why?” I asked.

“Good.” He smirked. “I took the day off. We’re doing things together.”

I groaned and sighed. “But I don’t want too.” I whined again, sitting up to face him.

He gasped dramatically and put a hand on his chest to mock hurt. “You don’t want to spend the day with your baba?”

I laughed because baba was the nickname I gave him throughout the first year we were dating. I was thinking of Hubba Bubba gum and I was on a rant and then I called him baba and the nickname never dropped. He calls me fafa and I have no idea where he got that from.

“Shut up, what are we doing baba?” I asked, inching closer to him until our foreheads were together.

He put both his hands on my hips and spoke. “Going to the gym fafa.”

I groaned again. “Are you hinting that I'm fat?”

He laughed. “Yes.” I hit him in the back of his head and pouted. He gave me a peck and laughed softly. “We’re just going because we should.”

“Fine.” I said.

“ANNABELLE FUCKING ROJAS!” Gienna yelled from the bathroom.

I whipped my head to the bathroom door and got up. I walked to the bathroom and slid inside.

“What’s wr-“ She cut me off before I could finish.

“I’m pregnant!” She yelled whispered.

I stood there in shock not able to find the words. “How do you know?”

“I didn’t get my period yet.” She whispered. She went and sat on the toilet, putting her head in her hands. “I can’t be pregnant Annieb. Especially not with his baby.”

“When you get off work we’ll take you to the doctor or whatever.” I said still not knowing what to do.

“I’m going to kill him. I told him to use a fucking condom but no, he doesn’t listen to me. I’m carrying a cheaters baby!” She started crying.

Seems that that’s what she knows what to do most lately. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. “Okay calm down. Just get dressed and we’ll figure this out later.”

She walked right past me and left the bathroom swinging the door open and letting it hit the wall. I just stood there watching her. I sighed and went back into the living room. Hunter had got up and decided to make breakfast. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him from the back.

“Is everything okay?” He whispered.

“I’ll tell you later.” I said softly. “I’m going to take a shower.”