Chapter 18

A/N: Happy late Fourth of July !

------

While waiting for everyone to arrive, Gabriel and I decided to take a little walk around the property, away from everyone. I ended up grabbing another mojito before we went off and Gabriel had a beer. 

Gabriel is from Bronx, NY and is half Puerto Rican and half Dominican. He's 28 years old, five years older than me, and is a successful design analyst for a small start-up company in Long Island. Gabriel has only been in three relationships, two of which he's been cheated on. After the third relationship, Gabriel decided to have about 3 years of whoring around. He agreed to the sex camp because he figured why the hell not, so I guess this is his last hoorah before settling down. 

After learning all of this about Gabriel, he started asking questions about my life as well. The alcohol definitely let out more than I anticipated but he hasn't been scared off yet. 

We're about a 10 minute walk away from the house now and we found some chairs to sit on that looks out to a small lake. I swear this area has everything. The chairs were a little separated from each other so Gabriel pulls my chair closer to him and I laughed a little.

"So if you and your ex just broke up and you see him here, how do you think you'll feel?" He asked. I thought about it before responding.

"Honestly," I hesitated. "I think I'll be okay. I don't really think it will make much of a difference for me at this point. I decided to come here whether he shows up or not. I don't want to get back with him though, I know that."

Gabriel nodded and smirked a little. "That's the response I was hoping for honestly."

Silence falls between us and I look at him one last time, before turning his face my direction and climbing on top of him. He's looking up at me now with those eyes of his before he kisses me. The first kiss was gentle and we both pulled back, looked at each other and kissed harder.