Chapter 2

Chapter 2 –

I woke up the next morning and felt someone's body heat radiating over me. I looked over at the person next to me and saw my boyfriend, Hunter. I smiled remembering last night.

Hunter had called me yesterday afternoon asking if he could take me out. Of course I said yes since he is my boyfriend, we've been dating for three years since last month. Within a few hours I had got ready and put on my skintight black lace dress with my red heels. I had worn some lacey undergarments and threw my hair in a ponytail, curling it.

Hunter came knocking on my door at about seven o'clock and I happily opened it. Before I could even say 'hello' he showered me with kisses. When he pulled away, I took a quick glance at him.

He had worn black slacks and a white dress shirt with nice dress shoes and the Michael Kors watch I had bought him. His stormy grey eyes were filled with lust and his black hair was it's natural self, not cared about.

"You ready?" He said. I smiled and nodded.

I stepped out of my one bedroom condo and locked the door behind me. Hunter took my hand and we headed down to his car. The whole car ride we talked about a bunch of different things. Starting from how our day went to basketball. Finally we had arrived to a well-lit restaurant with valet parking.

We stepped out the car and Hunter came to grab my hand. We walked into the restaurant and the man asked for the reservation name. Hunter gave his name and we were lead to our table.

After about an hour and a half we were finished with our meal, having a great time, and soon we were back at my condo. Our kissing session started in the car and then to my apartment and now we're here in my bed in the morning.

Hunter started slowly waking up and kissing me on the cheek before hopping up and going to the bathroom. I got out the bed and went in the bathroom. When I walked in, Hunter was peeing and I headed straight to the sink. I brushed my teeth and Hunter wrapped his arms around my waist. I spit out the water and toothpaste in my mouth and let Hunter have the sink as I sat on the toilet.

"You want iHop today?" I asked.

He nodded, looking at me through the window. I nodded and went back to my room. I pulled out a pair of Hunter's sweatpants and one of my white tees. I put on my white Nike sneakers and redid my ponytail.

"Babe, did you do the laundry?" Hunter asked, coming in the room, looking for something.

"Not yet. What are you looking for?" I asked.

"My black tee with the animal print pocket." He said, looking through a pile of clothes.

"It's in the last drawer, Hunt." I said.

I sat on the bed, as he looked for his shirt. He had finally found it and threw it on. He shuffled his hair and came over to where I was. He straddled me and kissed me.

"You're fat." I laughed softly.

"You're just skinny." He stuck his tongue out.

I bit his tongue before he could put it back in his mouth. He put his lips against mine and pinched my skin, making me squeal and giving him easy entrance. He laid me back on the bed, but before this got any further, I slid from under him.

I stood up and slapped his ass playfully. "Let's go. Where's my phone?"

"In your bag by the door." He said. "I'm gonna get you later."

I scoffed and went over to where my bag was, only grabbing my phone and keys. I put on my sunglasses and we were soon headed out the door.

We went down to Hunter's navy blue Mercedes and hopped in the car. I called radio and put on z100. He grunted but I hit his arm.

"No complaining. I'm treating you to iHop." I smirked.

"No you're not. You're just tagging along." He said as he pulled out the parking lot.

"But you love my presence." I said.

"I'm dumping you right now." He chuckled.

I hit his arm playfully and crossed my arms. "Shut up ugly."

He laughed and shook his head. I smirked and looked down at my lunch. My best friend, Gienna, texted me. I unlocked my phone and responded to her message. She had asked if I wanted to hang out with her later and I gladly agreed. I loved hanging out with Gienna because she was such an energetic person to be around.

We had finally made it to iHop and I hopped on Hunters back playfully. Before we walked through the door, I got down. I gave the lady my name and asked for a table for two. We only had to wait five minutes before getting a table.

"So, Annabella." Hunter said. I took my eyes off the menu and looked up at him. "Guess what."

"What?" I asked.

"We're going to a little uh, sex camp." He said.

My eyes widened as soon as the words left his mouth. "What?!"

"We're going to a sex camp." He repeated.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, it seems fun." He said nervously.

"No." I said sternly.

Thankfully, our waitress, Nicole, came over and asked what we wanted to drink. I got a simple orange juice while Hunter ordered a milkshake. As soon as she left Hunter spoke again.

"It's in a month." He said.

"No. I have a job and so do you." I said.

"You're going."

"No I'm not."

"Annabelle."

"Hunter.

"Annabelle Maria Rojas."

"Hunter Jackson Hanson."

"Stop that." He said, his grey eyes piercing into my hazel ones. "It'll be fun."

"Stop saying that." I said. The angrier I get the more I could feel my accent coming out. "Dique it'll be fun. To you maybe! I'm not going to be in some stupid game about sex. That's for us two to know and for no one else to know about."

"Stop getting angry because your accent is coming out." He said, sounding annoyed. He has some nerve to be annoyed. "We're just learning new things basically. Both you and I."

I sighed, looking back at my menu even though I already know what I want.

"So how about it?" He asked. "Babe please."

He said, taking the menu out my hand. "You already know what you want because you get the same thing every time."

"Oh really? What's that?" I asked, leaning back in my chair.

"Original buttermilk pancakes, scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese, no meat and a hash brown." He said.

Damn these three years we've been together. "Fine."

"Fine what?"

"I'll do it." I sighed in defeat.

His face lit up like a thousand stars hit him. "Love you."

"Shut up, ugly." I scoffed.