Chapter 5

Chapter 5 –

I finally got home from a long day and went straight to getting a hot bath ready for myself. Just as I close the bathroom door I hear the front door handle wiggling. I peek out the bathroom door and see Hunter step into the apartment.

I let out a sigh of relief knowing it wasn’t some rapist or killer. I totally forgot he has a key even though he barely uses it. I locked the door and hopped into my bath. I grabbed the remote to my iHome and started playing The Weeknd.

The Weeknd sets my bath mood. I closed my eyes slowly and drifted into a soft sleep. I woke up about a half hour later according to my iHome clock. My skin was wrinkly from sitting in the water all this time so I got up and started washing.

Within ten minutes I was out the bathroom and saw Hunter sleeping on the couch. I smiled and kissed his forehead softly, turning off the television.

I went over to my bed and grabbed my laptop. I opened it up and went to Google. I searched in this sex camp Hunter has us in and after a few seconds I found it. The criteria was that we had to be above eighteen and that was perfect for us since we’re both twenty-three.

I continued reading the page and saw what we’d be learning. It said we’d learn how to give blowjobs, handjobs, the different sex positions, how to finger and eat out a girl (for the guys), and how to make out.

This sounded pretty easy since I’m already pretty experienced. I closed my laptop and went into my mini kitchen and walked straight to the fridge. I had bought a fresh pack of strawberries this weekend so I picked it up and walked over to the couch. I sat in front of it, on the floor. I grabbed the remote and roamed my recordings of the shows I haven’t been able to watch.

I selected Awkward. I don’t care what anyone says, but this is my show. I may be twenty-three but I have the heart of a seventeen year old. It was the new season too so it was the first show.

I got half way into the show before Hunter woke up. When he woke up, he had put a hand on my head making me jump out of my skin. I had totally forgot he was there. My strawberries were all gone and I was too lazy to get a different snack.

He grabbed my arm, forcing me to come sit with him on the couch. I groaned and stopped my show knowing that I wouldn’t be able to watch it since he’s awake. I got up and straddled him on the couch.

“What’s up, cutie?” He asked, tapping my nose.

“Well I was watching Awkward. Until you rudely interrupted me.” I emphasized the was.

“How old are you?! That show is for basic teenagers who can’t get any real action so they watch the closest thing to their life.” He said.

“Hey!” I said smacking his chest. “You’re mean.”

I pouted and he chuckled. “You’re cute.”

“You’re ugly.”

“But I’m hot in bed!” He cooed.

I laughed and shook my head. “You’re disgusting.”

He had did a fake hop up making me grip onto his shoulders because I thought I was going to fall. “Ooh, someone has the hots for Hunter.”

“Third person isn’t cute.” I sneered.

“This is though.” He grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me.

As the kiss got more intense I started grinding my hips on his arousal. He pulled off my shirt and started kissing me again. He started trailing down my jaw and then to my neck. I pushed him off me.

“No more love bites! I have a job you know.” I said teasingly.

“But that’s no fun.” He pouted.

I smirked and kissed him, pulling off his shirt. I trailed my hands down his biceps making him moan. He started getting hard because I felt something poking me in between my legs. He grabbed my hips and stood up, holding me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked over to the bed.

He dropped me on the bed and I smirked. He slipped off my shorts and underwear. He started kissing me down my stomach and started kissing my waistline making me want more. He went down some more and started fingering me. I grabbed him over by me and unbuckled his pants. He was still fingering me while he took off his pants.

As he was fingering and massaging my vagina I started giving him a hand job. I moaned from the pleasure he was giving me. I licked the side of his penis, slowly moving up. He groaned a little and I smirked. I licked the tip and slowly took in his top half. He was massaging me as I went deeper. Soon we were both pounding each other from all the pleasure.

We both stopped and he entered inside of me. He pounded on me while we were missionary style. The bed was shaking and I was moaning like crazy. I laughed a little when the neighbors pounded on the wall. I bit my lip as Hunter went deeper and faster. I moaned his name making him harder.

We started making out while he was still going. I pulled him down on the bed while I flipped over. I was now on top and started riding him. I flipped my hair to one side of my face so I wasn’t in the way. Hunter caressed my boobs while I rode him. He was moaning now and I kissed him. He moaned in my mouth while I was still going.

He flipped me over and pulled out. He turned me around so that he could enter my vagina from the back. He slapped my ass making me laugh and then entered. He started pounding, going deeper and faster making a clapping sound.

Before he would let go, he pulled out. He jerked himself off so that it could come out. He released on my boobs and we both smirked in satisfaction.

Our sex couldn’t get better than this.