Chapter 3

Chapter 3 –

 "He wants you to what?!" Gienna almost said but yelled.

"Yup." I said sipping on my strawberry Dacari.

When Hunter and I had got back to my condo, I took a shower and got dressed to meet up with Gienna. I left Hunter at the condo since he went right back to sleep. I told Gienna what he had asked me in iHop.

"Annieb, you can't." She said.

"I already agreed Gi." I sighed. "I mean, how bad can it be?"

"Just be careful." She said. "Only weird people do things like that and you might lose him if you let those people get to you."

"I'll be ok.. I think." I said. "Anyways, how you been? How's you and Sam?"

Sam is her boyfriend. They've been together for a year now and they are so happy together.

"We're good. You're not the only one who had quite the adventure in the sheets last night." She winked. I laughed and scrunched up my face.

"Ew I can only imagine you in bed. A hot mess!" I laughed.

"Hey! I'm pretty good." She smirked.

"Ew, you freak." I laughed.

I checked my phone as a text from Kimmy came through. Kimmy is one of the girls in our little circle that we tolerate at times.

"Why is Kimmy texting me?" I asked Gienna.

"She's planning a surprise dinner for Fara." Gienna answered, rolling her eyes. "She's so fake. Just last week, Kimmy was trying to steal Mike from Fara. What a whore."

I just shook my head and decided to answer Kimmy later. "Why is she even in our friend group?"

"Melanie." Gienna said in a tired voice, sipping on her piña colada. "She's honestly in the circle just to try and ruin all our lives. Did you see her breast implants?"

"No! When did this happen?" I asked.

"Like last week." She said. "She was trying to shove them in Sam's face when I had the little get together with all of our boyfriends and ourselves."

"No way!" I said. "What was I doing last weekend?"

"Something with Hunter I think." She answered. "Oh! You had to go with him to his mother's house upstate."

I rolled my eyes at the memory. "Oh yeah." His mom hates me. He doesn't want to admit it but I know she does. She called me a tramp while I was in the room!

"That was like going through hell and back." I rolled my eyes again. "Damn, I guess I'll see them soon though. When I go to this stupid camp, I'll just tell the girls I'm going to Bahamas or some shit."

"Sounds good." She said.

We talked for a little while longer before we both headed back home. I walked into the condo and saw the living room TV on but no Hunter. I closed the door and was soon attacked by hands. I nearly jumped out of my skin but I soon felt kisses trailing down my jaw line to my neck.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around Hunters neck.

"I told you I'd get you." He whispered in my ear, nibbling on it.

I rolled my eyes and took off my leather jacket. I walked into the bathroom and started a shower.

"Shower sex?!" Hunter said excitedly. "Even better!"

He ripped off his shirt and pants and pushed me into the shower. I still had on my bra and panties but he didn't seem to care. He kissed me as both of us got completely wet. He unstrapped my bra and through on the floor of the bathroom.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist once again. He left another love bite on my neck and pushed me against the cold bathroom tiles in the shower. I ran my hand through his wet hair making him moan. I smirked and started kissing him. I trailed down to his neck, leaving him a hickey. I started grinding on his friend, making his erection harder.

Hunter pulled my panties off and threw them on the bathroom floor alongside my bra. He started biting on my boobs making me moan and arch my back. He inserted two fingers inside of me, it being easy since we were both wet from the warm water of the shower. He started pushing his fingers in and out as he still kissed on my breasts.

I pulled him closer to me and played with the hair on the back of his neck knowing that it's his weakness. He moaned a little and put me down. I kissed him and trailed down. I left kisses on his jaw line, then his neck and then his abs. I got down of my knees and started giving him a handjob. I licked the tip as cum came out and took him in. He moaned even louder and I smirked, standing up. He lifted me up and put his friend inside of me. He bounced me up and down while he was in me, doing the job for me. I had reached my climax and before he reached his zenith, he pulled out.

We continued with our shower both of us wanting more.