Chapter 23

Each group for the group dates had three couples in them. My group had myself and Gabe, Julissa and Elijah and another couple Adrian and Rachel. Adrian and Rachel were definitely as hot for each other as Gabe and I. Julissa and Elijah seemed to be a bit awkward but I think this group date is calming that down for them a bit.

I found myself pondering and zoning out for a while. I was thinking about Hunter. I wonder if he likes the girl that he's with? Did they have sex? Ugh they had to have, they came down this morning like they just had sex for the first time. I can't push down the feeling of missing him and being jealous but at the same time, what do I care? He cheated on me and thinking about him is giving him more than he should receive from me without him even knowing.

Hunter was a lifestyle for me, a habit and I'm breaking that here. I don't want to rush into anything with Gabe but the sex is so good and we're alike in more ways than others. This group date will probably start something with Gabe that I'm possibly not ready for or that I didn't know I wanted to start. 

I snapped out of my thought when the van we were in came to a stop. I looked around and it seems that we're here. I felt Gabe tap me lightly on my thigh to get my attention, he must've been saying something to me and I didn't even notice.

"You okay?" He asked, looking concerned.

I smiled and pushed a piece of fly away hair behind my ear, "I'm good. Let's do this."

We started to get out of the van and everyone seemed pretty excited. I also was excited. I just need to get Hunter off my mind. 

We head inside the building and we're greeted by a man who looked like he was in his 50s at least. It seems like we're the only ones here which means Katie probably reserved it just for us. I feel like I'm on one of those dating shows but without the cameras. 

Shortly after, we're lead into a room and a younger man, maybe about 18 years old, came in and explained the prompt to us and how much time we have to escape. We have ten minutes to escape once he walks out and we all instantly start working together.

Rachel has taken the role of team lead apparently, which is fine with me. She starts telling us to check every object in the room, lift them up, turn them around, everything until we find our first clue. I hear Elijah yell and say he found a small key. Gabe yells and says the key goes to a small lockbox on a table. 

I head over to the lockbox with Gabe and we open it to see another clue. This same little tactic keeps following until we have about a minute and a half left to find our last clue and get out of here. We're down to thirty seconds and Julissa finds the last thing and we all exclaim excitedly. The young man comes back into the room to congratulate us and tell us that we were very close. 

Our "prize" now is to head to a late lunch, early dinner as a group. 

---

Now we're all at dinner and on the ride here, I found myself zoning out again. I can tell Gabe is upset with me about this and truthfully, I'm upset with myself. 

Gabe is sitting next to me and I grab his hand. He looks down at me and I give him the sorry eyes. He holds my hand and we continue listening to Rachel telling us a story about why she's here. 

Rachel's friends gave her this camp as a 30th birthday gift because all her friends are married or getting married. To me, that sounds like shitty humans but to her, they did it out of love. She knows better than I when it comes to her friends.

We all finish eating and while everyone is ordering desserts, Gabe and I go for a walk. 

"So what's going on with you today? The whole objective was to get closer and I feel like you're just distancing yourself" Gabe asked.

I sighed before telling him that Hunter has been on my mind all day. "I'm sorry, I know it's stupid and I didn't expect it to have such an effect on me."

Gabe laughs. 

"Why are you laughing?" I ask, very confused.

"I'm not laughing at you" He starts. "I'm laughing at the fact that I was thinking I did something wrong. Annabelle, there is nothing wrong with feeling the way you do or having the thoughts you're having. You both just broke up not too long ago, it's not something to be ashamed of. I'm sure he's probably thinking worse because the girl that he's with isn't nearly as beautiful, hot, sexy, charismatic, you name it, as you. So shit, if anything, I'm lucky."

I look at him and kiss him. I kiss him long and hard. 

"Do you think we're moving too quickly? This experiment is so weird and I just met you and I literally want to fuck you all day everyday." I asked him in a mini rant.

"We probably are, but at least I feel the same way so you have nothing to worry about" He answers. He grabs my ass making me gasp and starts kissing me again. "We should stop before we want to fuck right here, right now."

"What's wrong with that?" I smirk. I take one hand and start leading down to his penis. I start to rub it and I can feel it getting harder through his pants. 

I whisper in his ear and say "We can go to the side of the building and fuck against the wall, what do you think?"

"I think that's a great idea and that I don't know where you have been in my life all this time." He lifts me up and carries me over to the side of the restaurant.

"Lucky for you I'm wearing a dress." I said as I start to unbuckle his pants. 

After I get his pants unbuckled, he pulls my panties to the side. He slowly fills me up with his dick making me moan in his ear. He's going slowly but the thrusts are powerful. I start to softly bite on his ear and he keeps thrusting in and out of me. He starts to speed up and I put my face into his neck so that I can muffle my moans. We both reach climax shortly after and kiss each other. I fix myself as he fixes himself. We check to make sure both of us look good before heading back inside. 

"Where'd you guys go?" Julissa asked.

"A walk" We both said.

Everyone laughs and Gabe and I sit back down at the table. We all end up drinking the night away as we keep laughing and talking.