Chapter 15

A/N:

I am SOOOO sorry oh my gosh. I haven't updated in forever and I'm terribly sorry. School has been so overwhelming along with friends, family, and my boyfriend. I might end up deleting the story, I'm honestly not sure yet. But thank you to those who have been here since chapter one, with my annoying inconsistency. Love you all xxx.

------------------------------

Chapter 15 –

“I can’t calm down, she honestly came out of no where, like what?” I said pacing back and forth, running my fingers through my hair.

“Your dad is right though.” Hunter begins to say. “You should at least be happy for her.”

I looked at him and squinted my eyes towards him. He shrugged his shoulders and sat at the edge of my bed, grabbing my wrist to pull me closer to him. I was standing between his legs now as he reached up and rubbed my temples. I closed my eyes because the feeling felt amazing. I’ve honestly missed him in the past few days of hell we’ve been in.

“I know you strongly dislike her, but she is your sister. I know somewhere deep down inside you, you love her.” He says so softly that I barely hear him.

I sigh and sit on Hunter’s lap, opening my eyes. I lay my head in the crook of his neck as he kisses my forehead.

“Get your things and come back to the apartment with me?” He asks in a pleading tone.

I sat up straight to look in his eyes and all I could see was that he was eager for me to come back. “I don’t know if that’s a good idea..”

“Come on, please?” He pleads again. “I know I fucked up but I miss you, I really do. I would never cheat on you again and I know that for sure.”

I was having a battle in mind if I should go back with him or not while he waited for my response. I missed him too and I believe what he’s telling me. I forgave him but I’ll never forget what he did. I know that I should talk to Gienna soon too because it wouldn’t be fair to forgive Hunter but not her.

“Fine.” I sighed in defeat. His face lit up and he kissed me quickly. “I have this stupid dinner thing later anyway.”

He settled me on the floor as he hopped off the bed enthusiastically. “Well let’s go then, start packing!” He said as he slapped my ass. I turned around giving him a stern but playful look and he smirked.

I didn’t really bring much with me so it was kind of easy to pack up. Once I left them room, I said my goodbyes to everyone who had moved to the living room.

“Leaving so soon Annieb?” My sister smirked.

I flicked her then turned to face my brother. I gave him a hug and said goodbye. I said goodbye to my parents, who were still somewhat pissed at me. They’ll get over it I guess.

Once I said goodbye to everyone, Hunter and I were on our way. This time he drove because I didn’t feel like driving. I turned the radio on and soon realized that my iPod from like four years ago was plugged into the USB when Jimmy Eat World started playing through the car. I actually really love Jimmy Eat World and the song that was playing. Hear You Me filled the car as I slowly dozed off.

By the time I woke up, we were back at the apartment. It was only three o’clock and the dinner later doesn’t start until eight. I got out the car and Hunter grabbed my bag for me. I tiredly walked into my apartment building and into the elevator. I can only imagine how bad my hair looks right now but I don’t even care.

Once the elevator got to my floor, we both stepped out. We walked down the somewhat lengthy hallway as I grabbed my keys out of my handbag. I unlocked the door, opening it for Hunter and once he walked through I closed it. Before I could turn around I heard my bag drop on the floor and my back was against the door. My eyes widened by the sudden shock as Hunter kissed me hard.

He pinned me sharp against the door, so I couldn’t really move. Luckily for me, I wore sweatpants today so Hunter slid his cold hand down my panties. Right now he was just rubbing me and it was driving me insane. He moved his lips to my neck, kissing it and biting it. Just as I think he’s going to put at least one finger in, he pulls away and walks into the back, leaving me standing there panting and wanting more.

My mouth was agape and I was completely speechless, but I knew this was because of this morning. By the time I could recover my thoughts,  I followed him into the back and jumped on his back.

“No fucking way.” I whispered in his ear, smirking.

Once we made it to the room, he threw me on the bed laughing. “Yes fucking way.” He said back, climbing on top of me.

“Take the pants off, Annabelle.” He demanded.

“No.” I smirked, teasing him.

“Fuck that.” He said as he roughly, but not too roughly, pulled my pants down off of me. “What do you want done?”

“Everything.” I said. “Just fuck me.”

“Well someone really wants it today.” He smiled.

Before I could respond, he pulled my panties to the side and started playing with me with his tongue. I gasped a little for air, not expecting him to be so quick. My hands shot to his hair as he was playing with my clit. He now inserted his fingers into me while eating me out, driving me completely insane. I pulled on his hair and I felt him moan against me. I threw my head back from the pleasure and felt my eyes roll back.

He gripped my hips, to keep me in place and finished me off, knowing that I was about to reach my climax. He hit that one spot, biting on it softly and it was over for me. He lifted his head up, bringing it to my neck and whispered in my ear.

“I love the way you taste and you’re always so ready for me.”

“Shut up.” I said, flipping him over. I unbuckled his jeans while kissing him, then pulled his pants and boxers off of him.

We both still had our shirts on, but I don’t think we really seemed to care. Once his penis was exposed, I inserted it in me myself because I was eager. I went slow, teasingly slow, going in and out. He grabbed my hips, making me go faster bouncing me up and down on him. I knew he was going to come soon so I got off because he didn’t put on a condom. So to finish him off, I put his whole in my mouth. Just before he came, I stopped and he came all over my shirt. We had both reached our climax and I was now lying next to him.

“That’s the most I’ve came in a long time.” He says so softly that I barely heard him.

Soon enough, he was asleep and so was I.