Chapter 10

A/N: 

I am SOOOO SO SOOOO sorry that I am beyond late with this post. It's been pretty busy lately. I went to Bahamas, and now there's exams. I'm also working this summer so hopefully I can update every weekend.

This story is no where near finished, trust me. There's plenty more for you readers to read!

Thanks for all the support xxx

Enjoy! 

Oh, comment, vote, share, all that good stuff :)

Chapter 10 –

I don't exactly know what happened last night or how I got where I was. Maybe a ton of little Tinkerbells came and carried me here? At least that's what I want to believe.

All I really remember is Gienna saying she wants an abortion. I cried for her. I cried so much that I think I lost so many tears I don't have anymore left for a month. The thought didn't seem to phase her though.

Maybe it's true when people say one person can change you in either a good or bad way. I just always thought Gienna wouldn't be one of those people changed by another. Maybe she didn't change though. Maybe this is just a temporary dark phase of hers.

I'm here, sitting in the bathtub. I still have on the clothes from last night and I'm soaking wet. Well, not anymore. My clothes are damp, my hair's frizzy and my clothes are sticking to me. My knees are up against my chest and I'm holding on tight.

For some reason, I really can't remember what happened last night. I looked out the tub and I see Hunter sleeping against the wall. I sighed and smiled softly. I feel bad that he was stuck in that position.

I looked further out around the bathroom and I noticed the bathroom door was locked. I got up and walked over to the door. I swung it open and Gienna fell through the door. She groaned from the impact and rubbed the back of her head.

"Annabelle, what the fuck!" She yelled on the floor.

"Sorry." I said softly. So soft that it was a whisper. "What happened last night?"

I heard Hunter waking up in the corner and getting up. I glanced over at him and his facial expression lit up. He got up and came to hug me.

"Why are you hugging me?" I asked, confused.

"Because, you need to be hugged sometimes." He said, pulling me closer.

"Uh, ok? Do I want to know what happened last night?" I asked hesitantly.

"No." Hunter and Gienna said simultaneously.

I looked at them suspiciously since they were being weird. I shrugged it off and went out into my room.

"Do you guys want me to make breakfast?" I yelled towards the bathroom.

"Nope, I got it." Hunter said rushing into the room, Gienna slowly following suit.

I threw my wet clothes down on the floor. "Ok, something is obviously up and I want to know what or else no one is leaving this apartment today."

"Nothing is up, we just love you and think you should relax every now and then." Gienna said with a smirk.

"That's bullshit." I pouted. "Fuck it, I'm going in the shower. I don't even know why I'm wet and I know for a fact I wasn't drunk or high last night."

I stormed off into the bathroom and slammed the door behind me. I locked it and turned on the hot water for the shower.  Since my clothes were already off and I only had on a robe, I slid it off and hopped in the shower.