Chapter 4

Chapter 4 –

It was Monday morning and we both had to get up for work. I grunted at the sound of the alarm. After our shower last night, we had went on the couch and watched a couple of movies until we both fell asleep. I got up and walked over to my alarm on the side on my bed. I turned it off and woke Hunter up.

I slapped him on his cheek and he shot up.

"What the fuck Annieb?" He said.

"Wake the fuck up Hanson!" I smiled. I kissed him and ran into the bathroom.

I locked the door behind me, not needing any repeats of last night because I don't want to be late. I turned the shower on and quickly went in. I took a ten minute shower before getting out and brushing my teeth.

"Babe, would you get out! I have to get ready too!" Hunter said from the other side of the door.

"You have an apartment too, you know!" I said.

"Whatever ugly." He scoffed.

"You sound like a chick." I smirked.

I spit out the water in my mouth and opened the bathroom door, seeing Hunter there. "Chick this dick." He said, kissing me.

"Perv." I laughed softly. I walked past him but suddenly felt a cool breeze as Hunter ripped the towel off me.

"Damn! Glad I could bang that anytime I want." Hunter said like the pig he is.

My face turned red as I picked up the towel and ran into my room. I flicked him off first and then went to get dressed. I found my grey dress pants and my peach silk shirt and my grey blazer to go with my pants. I let my hair out and curled it a little.

Hunter came out the shower as I was searching for my heels. I glanced at him and he was still wet. His abs were glistening and I couldn't look away.

"Don't worry, you'll get this later." He winked and smirked.

"Shut up doofus." I scoffed.

I glanced over at the door and saw the heels I was looking for. I work at a law firm and Hunter works at a computer engineering company. We both have pretty good incomes.

Hunter finished getting dressed and we both headed out together. We went down to the lobby and to the parking lot. He walked me to my car, making sure I was safe and gave me a kiss. I got in the car and was soon on my way, waving goodbye to him.

~

I made it to my job and was greeted by the lady in the front desk. I said 'good morning' and walked over to the elevator. I waited patiently for the elevator to come down.

As I was waiting I felt a presence coming my way and sure enough there was. Jonathan, the office pervert. When I was first working here he tried hitting on me but I shut him down real quick.

"Annabelle." He nodded curtly.

"Jonathan." I said just as the elevator came.

We both walked in and I pressed three while Jonathan pressed six. The elevator went up and finally my floor came. I said goodbye and walked through the office to my set place.

I got settled waiting for a long day ahead of me.