Tom's Little Sister (H.O)

I feel weird not updating a chapter so I picked one of my favorite Harrison imagines.

-

The couple laughed gently once Tom had left the room. Y/N bit her lip and run her fingers through Harrison's soft chestnut colored hair. "Where were we?"

"I think I can remember," Harrison said with a smug look on his face. Y/N giggled as he pulled her closer to his chest and connecting their lips once again in perfect harmony. Y/N straightened her posture on Harrison's lap, but he stopped her.

He looked down, slightly embarrassed and Y/N furrowed her eyebrows at his sudden self-conscious behavior. "What is it? Is there something I did wrong?"

He shook his head. "No, darling." He directed his gaze back up to her worried face. He reached up and grabbed a piece of her hair, tucking it behind her ear. "No, you didn't do anything wrong."

"Then what is bothering you?" Harrison let out a sigh of defeat and laughed nervously.
"You know how...your brother said we shouldn't do anything stupid?" Y/N gulped and slowly nodded her head.

"Yeah."

"I don't know but I feel this urge," he explained. "I have this urge...to...do something stupid and I mean...really stupid." Y/N smiled and leaned forward, gently placing her lips against his.

When she pulled away, Harrison's eyes burned with lust and passion. "Then let's do something stupid," she said, shaking her head. Harrison looked deep into her eyes, contemplating whether or not they should...do it.

Harrison couldn't move, he wouldn't dare. So Y/N took things into her own hands. She leaned forward and slowly press her lips against his in a slow and passionate kiss. Harrison's eyes fluttered closed and he relaxed under her touch, making Y/N smirk to herself.

Y/N gently took hold of his hands and guided them to her hips as she tilted her head to deepen their connection. Harrison let out a shaky breath as he felt Y/N slowly grind her hips against his, prodding his hardening erection.

He pulled his head back slightly, disconnecting their lips for a moment. He closed his eyes and let out a small sigh. "A-Are you sure you want this? Are you sure you want me?" He opened his eyes, almost afraid of her answer.

Y/N took her hands and cupped his face gently. "I've never been so sure of anything in my life," she smiled. That was the push Harrison needed. He put his hand on the back of her neck and brought her lips down to dance together with his. Y/N moaned as she felt Harrison's tongue slip inside her mouth, exploring every inch of it.

She gasped when she felt his hands sneak their way under her shirt to rest on her hips. "Ssh, ssh, ssh. I've got you," he cooed as she rest her forehead against his. "Don't be afraid, love. I've got you."

With her breathing shaky and uneven, Harrison slowly allowed his hands to glide up her body, bringing her shirt up with them. She raised her hands up and allowed Harrison to fully disregard her shirt. He tossed it to the side and he gazed at her beauty.

Y/N moved her hands to rest on his shoulders as he looked at her in pure admiration. "You're so beautiful," he breathed. A smile grew on her face, along with a blush. He sat up slowly, never breaking his gaze as he began to tug his shirt off with Y/N's help.

His shirt was thrown aimlessly across the room and he soon relaxed back against the couch. Y/N tilted her head slightly, looking down and admiring all his muscles. She traced her fingers over his muscles, memorizing each and every one of them. He sucked in a breath when her fingers trailed down to the waist line of his pants, stopping momentarily to tease him.