Close To Valentine (T.H)

Another short chapter, I try to write as much as I can when I have writer's block.

Also, thank you for the reads on my new Tom Holland fic, didn't expect the read to be more than zero. I appreciate it.
//

"Tom, what are you doing here?" You asked sitting up from your couch, pulling the fluffy purple blanket off your body.

"You said you were bored so." He shrugged and placed the plastic bags on the coffee table. "Also, you should lock the door, a random person can just walk into your flat." He sat next to you on the couch.

"What are in those bags?" You pointed at the pile on the coffee table.

"Just some of your favorite food." Tom grinned, leaning back onto the couch, wrapping himself with your blanket. "Burrito boy." He chuckled.

You shook your head at him, stiffening a laugh before you leaned yourself onto him, sitting back as you guys watch the t.v show.

"I didn't know Riverdale is on Netflix." Tom said randomly, talking to himself. You hummed in return, not paying much attention to him. "I also just watched your new movie, it was good, you did great." He complimented. You thanked him.

The space between you guys were not normal, too close for best friends but then again friends do this all the time, using each other when they feel lonely and single as fuck.

You loved it though even though you would never be able to actually tell him your true feelings, you feared rejection just like everybody else.

"So they did it." Your eyes were wide and your brows raised as you see the smug smile on Betty's face.

"It's kind of not fair that Varchie get you know have lots of scenes but Bughead don't ." Tom said his thoughts out loud, placing his arm around your waist, pulling you close. "So Valentine is coming up."

What the eff is going on? You thought, Tom was acting weirder than usual, not that you actually mind his arms around you.

Before you could ask him what he was doing, you guys looked away from the t.v screen when you guys heard keys unlocking your door.

"Y/n, do you miss me sis-" Harry's voice went silent when he saw you guys as he walked into the living room.

Harry opened his mouth, his mind was going 'KDHFNSVSNLFNA' so nothing came out of his mouth. He rested the back of his hands on his hips, looking around, his mouth was still open, still trying to find words.

You and Tom glanced at each other as if you guys had done something bad. You both look guilty.

"Louis?" Harry turned around, finding his tiny husband.

"Y/n- woahh, hold up. What is this?" Louis pointed at Tom's arm that was around your waist.

Tom stuttered on a few words before he removed his arm from your waist.

"I-it's nothing." You stood up from the couch, strolling to your unrelated over protective brothers. "Um- what are you guys doing here?"

"I don't know, Haz why are we here? maybe because you texted us to come over because you said you were quote 'lonely and need my lovely brothers to come and hangout with me'?" Louis used his hands to air quote.

"Oh righttt, I forgot." You smiled innocently. You glanced back at Tom to see him standing behind you awkwardly, almost scared of the couple standing in front of you guys.

"Tom, can I talk to you?" Harry said, motioning Tom to go to him. Nodding his head, Tom strode over to Harry before they went into the kitchen.

"Please don't embarrass me." You mumbled, sitting back down onto the couch. Louis copied your action.

"Y/n-"

"Louis please don't give me any lecture right now."

"And you didn't let me finish." Louis chuckled. "I like his hair."

"Seriously Louis?" You almost laughed but the stress that was going on in your head in killing you.

"So you like this Spiderman dude." Lou shrugged.

"No," you lied.

"Shut up Y/n, you're like my sister, I know what girls do when they have a crush on guys." Louis stated, thinking back to the time when he spent most of his days in Doncaster, playing with his sisters.

"Louis, honey, lets make dinner for our children." Harry said standing in between the door.

"Don't call me that."

"Honey." Harry gave his husband an innocent smile. Louis groaned and went over to Harry, pecking his lips.

"What did he say, Tom?" You asked, crossing your arms together, getting very very nervous.

Tom didn't answer you right away. All he did was stared into your eyes. He wasn't thinking straight. How could he make sense when he got millions on his mind?

Before you could comprehend what happened, Tom's lips were on yours. The feeling of his hand holding your face made you closed your eyes in pleasure. Your lips moved for a few seconds before you decided to pull away.

"Did you just kiss me?" You touched your lips. He obviously just kissed you.

"I wasn't supposed to? I'm sorry- no actually, I am not even sorry." Tom chuckled.

"Do it again." You whispered.

Tom leaned in again, smiling at you in happiness, knowing that you liked him back. Just one more centimeter and your lips would meet again. Just one more.

"Not in my flat!" Harry yelled from the kitchen, looking through the small window your flat had in the kitchen that allowed you to look at the living room. You stiffened a laugh when you heard Louis laughing from the kitchen.

"But this is my fla-"

"Na-ah, your flat, my flat." Harry stopped you, knowing well that you were right. "I am telling Niall." He pulled out is phone.

"We weren't doing anything." Tom said, shaking his head as he smiled innocently.

"Ask her out already." Everybody in the flat heard Niall's voice from Harry's phone since they were Face-timing. "Hold up, Imma end the call and tell Zayn and Lima bean, they should know, bye."

Louis whistled lowly, closing the kitchen window and disappeared in a second. He purposely gave you and Tom your privacy.

"So Y/n, would you be my Val-"

"Yes," You said quickly, covering your mouth with your hands instantly after the word left your mouth. You coughed, "I mean, yeah.. sure."

"Yeah?" Tom asked to make sure.

"Yup."

//

Sorry this sucked, there wasn't a lot of Y/n and Tom moment.