Let's Dance (T.H)

This is my favorite imagines right now, it's so good. I was writing a chapter but then it wasn't good enough and I'm running out of time so here's my new fav. 

Apparently this was originally posted by 

http://tomhollanddaily.tumblr.com/post/149569525460 

The best Tom Holland account on Tumblr.

Credit to her, I don't want people to know me for stealing people's imagines without giving credit.

//

Lets get one thing straight. Tom and I were not friends. We'd been at the performing arts academy together for two years now, and ever since we met we'd been irritating each other beyond belief. Out first I thought I'd just be able to ignore him, but everything he did pissed me off. To make matters worse, all of our friends hung out, which meant we were constantly stuck at social gatherings together. 

At least today I was stuck at home with a fever and didn't have to see him in ballet. That's where he was exceptionally annoying. He knew he was the best in the class, and made sure everyone else did too. He constantly gave me "pointers" which I never asked for.
I was halfway through watching La La Land for about the twentieth time when my best friend called me.

"Guess who's dumb ass missed finals assignments?"

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

"Oh fuck is right, since you were gone I'm going to have to dance with Jazz and I love her to death but she sucks at original choreo."

"Do you think she'll just randomly assign me then?"

"Probably, like twelve people were sick today, including Ross, so Jazz was all pissy about not being able to pick him."

"Hopefully she'll just pair me with him then, what's the assignment?"

"We were given a list of topics that we have to express through a two to three minute dance, Jazz and I picked social injustice which should be easy because I'm the only black girl in that class."

"You're gonna tear it up, I'm just nervous about who I'll have to dance with."

"It'll be fine, I guarantee it. Anyways, I'll let you get some rest. Will you be at school tomorrow?"

"I sure will, see ya."

I spent the rest of the night lying in bed before I finally fell asleep to City of Stars.

The next day I got to ballet early, eager to find out who I'd be doing my performance with. I was stretching with my friends before I heard a cocky, "you know you get a better stretch if you press your chest down." 

"Thanks Billy, but I really don't need any help with flexibility." I always called Tom that when he annoyed me. I heard him scoff in annoyance before going over to barre with his friends.

"Everyone done stretching? Good, I'll be calling out partner and topic assignment for those of you who missed yesterday. Ross and Ellie, you'll be doing rage. Maddie and Georgia, confidence. 

Y/N and Tom, sensuality. Today you have class to meet with your partners and start choreo."

My heart sank. Everyone was whispering. Tom and I's hatred was well known.

"Wait, Ms. Banks, there has to be a mistake." I stated bluntly. She had to have known about Tom and I's hatred toward each other.

"Nope, no mistakes. I figured the two strongest dancers should be able to express an emotion like that easily." I groaned and rolled my eyes. Not only did I have to dance with the biggest prick ever, I had to do a dance about sensuality.