Never Going To Be Pt.2

Thank you so much for not hating on me with the age difference, I really appreciate it.

Also, I have a new book, it's not Tom Holland I'm afraid. It's a Larry Stylinson fic
ITS CALLED "TO SEE YOU LEAVE"

//

*Change to present time*

Tom has been cranky lately, his brows are always furrowed, his eyes are a shade darker, they're nearly red.

He's always snapping at his friends, brother, you and even his parents.

You guys have been trying to find out why he's been acting like this but he just won't tell anybody about anything. You guys tried to contact his girlfriend but she never pick up the call or answer the texts that are sent by Tuwaine and his brothers.

You are getting more and more worried of your all time crush, even though your heart is broken because of him, it wasn't his intention to actually hurt you.

"Tom, are you okay?" You whisper to him as you sit next to Tom on the couch in his parents' flat. He doesn't look up at you but he nods his head, he still looks mad.

"Are you lying?" You tilt your head so you can see his face better. Still, he doesn't look up but he nods his head again, his eyes are still set on his phone screen, typing rapidly.

"Wanna maybe.. talk about it?" You try, you don't want to anger him because he has been snapping at people as soon as they try to get him to talk.

"Not now, Y/n." He snaps at you, causing your heart to ache slightly.

"Okay." You stand up from the couch, coughing quietly to yourself, feeling embarrassed. Before you can leave the flat, you turn to look at him one last time. "If you need anybody to talk or to listen, I'm here.. since you were 12." You mutter the last bit to yourself.

No matter how quiet you are, Tom hears every words that have come out of your mouth just now. He appreciates you for that, no matter how many times he pushes you away, you will always come back. Tom makes sure not to take you for granted.

It's bee two weeks since Tom had snapped at you, during those weeks. He didn't smile at all, not at you, not at his family and not at the neighbors. Everybody around the area begin to notice.

"Y/n, get out!" Tom shouts at you loudly. It is a good thing that nobody else is in the flat or else it will be more embarrassing .

"Tom, I-I just trying to help you, your mom-" You start.

"I don't care what my mom said, just go!" He snaps at you once again.

A lump in your throat begins to form bigger and bigger, you almost can't breath, you have to force the tear welling up in your eyes to disappear. You pray for them to go away.

"Please." he begs, lowering his voice. His voice becomes softer when he sees the tears in your eyes. He knew that you are sensitive when it comes to people yelling at you.

You nod you head, telling him that you understand that he wants to be alone. You don't want to leave him but you have to, if he doesn't have the space he needs he's going to explode eventually.

"Tom?" You whisper into your phone after you accept the his calls, it's 2 in the morning.

He doesn't answer but you can hear him breathing heavily, you can almost hear a sob from the other side of the line. Tom tries to talk but his voice cracks.

"Take you time." You whisper.

"I-I'm coming o-over." He says finally after a long pulse.

You run down the stairs, racing to the door. You open it as soon as you see Tom in front of your parents' flat. You open the door a little bit wider, inviting him in.