Step Away (P.P)

But can we talk about Tom's newest post with "Ribbit 🐸" as his caption?

Unedited
-

I think I like Peter Parker.

That thought came though my mind 8 months ago, that was when I realized I like Peter. He's just smart, sweet and a gentleman. He gets bullied by Flash but the way he defends himself is impressive. Most people would hurt their bully back, but for Peter he tries to talk it out and choose his word wisely.

I walk into school, moving around the crowded hall with all the students. I glanced around, finding my best friend talking to Peter. A pang of jealousy climbed my body, I glance down pretending not to see them. A few seconds ago I wanted to see her but now that she's talking to Peter I can't help but look away. Like yeah I talk to him a couple of times, at least 6 times a week but for her, she talks to him almost everyday, probably because she's prettier.

Opening the door, I glance around my homeroom seeing no one. I take out my reading book, continuing from where I left off.

A few minutes before the bell ring my best friend, (Y/B/N) walks in taking a seat next to me.

"Hey," I greet her.

"Hey, so I just realized something this morning." She announces.

"Spill," I smile at her.

She leans in whispering to me, "I like Peter."

I glance around the room, making sure that nobody's listening. "As in Peter Parker?"

She nods her head, grinning like a child on a Christmas morning. I tried to hide my anger and sadness. He's not mine so I can't stop her from liking him.

"Aren't you happy for me?" She asks, seeing my sad expression.

"Y-yes of course I am you're my best friend. I will always support you." I smile weakly. I want to punch the wall to get my anger out but I can't, people will ask me question. I don't need to make a scene.

(Y/b/n) and I walk into the cafeteria after we got our food. Ned asked us to sit with him Peter and Michelle. We gladly accepted.

"So what's going on around the school." Ned asks us. We just shook our heads telling him that we don't know.

"To be honest we don't know, we're the antisocial peeps." (Y/b/n) answers, taking a bite out of her food.

"Do you guys want to hang out at my apartment today?" Ned asks.

"Sure," we all say, except Peter. He's using the 'I got the Stark Internship ' excuse once again.

After we ate our lunches the bell rang. I walk to my English class with Peter, talking like normal. At this moment it is just us. My best friend is not here, Ned and Michelle are not here too. To be honest, this is my favorite time of the day. Walking to class with Peter every Thursdays. This time of He day bring me and Peter closer, I'm now his close friend even though we don't talk much but he tells me his problems. Some he didn't even tell Ned or (Y/b/n). It makes me feel good about myself, knowing that he trusts me.

"Oh uh, before we go in, I have something to tell you." Peter says.

"Alright, what is it?" I smile. He stops walking, grabbing my arms. My breath hitches from the sudden action.

"Pete, what are you doing?" I laugh nervously.

"I think I like you.." Peter whispers, before he leans in. His face is a few inches away from mine. This is it, my crush is going to kiss me or maybe I'm just making this up. He is glancing at my lip before his eyes lock with mine leaning in more. I lean in a bit before I stop myself.