A Midnight Kiss (T.Holland)

No matter how much you tried to peel Harrison's grip off your wrist, his hand just wouldn't move.

After a week of trying to convince you to come to the New Year party, you kept on saying no because you hate his best friend. Tom wasn't the one hosting the party but you were sure that he was going to be there.

When you guys first met, it didn't go really well. For no reason you guys are annoyed of each other, Tom was just too cheery for your liking but you didn't blame him, and for Tom you were quiet and always moody.

"Let go." You commanded.

"No, you have to have fun once in a while, Y/n. You can't stay in your room forever." Harrison didn't bother to look at you as he continued to drag you through the crowd of people who were chatting and dancing drunkenly.

"I could be reading a book right now, I have no purpose here. Come on Haz, just let me go home." You pleaded.

All Harrison did was shook his head, trying to find his group of friends in the big room. You could barely recognize anybody in the room. The lights were too dim, people were barely looking up and the flashing lights only made you dizzy.

You could feel the beat of the music beating in your heart, the music notes were coursing through your veins.

You looked down at your phone, it was only around eleven thirty. You rolled your eyes and let out an irritated groan as you let Harrison drag you around until he found his friends.

"Jacob!" You pulled on a smile when Harrison let go of your wrist and waved at Jacob Batalon, a smile appeared on his cute face when he heard your voice as he waved back at you before he pulled you into a warm hug you were longing for a while.

"I didn't think that you were going to be here." He said, pulling away. You squinted your eyes slightly as you tried to focus on his face when the blue light flashed around the room, dancing on Jacob's face, making his smile even brighter.

"Me too-" you slightly glared at Harrison, "-I guess nobody was expecting me." You shrugged.

"Well look who it is, Y/n L/n." You heard your enemy's voice behind you, causing you to look over your shoulder and behind the couch you were sitting on.

"Fuck off, Tom." You said, your face showing no emotions.

"But I just got here." Tom walked around and set himself onto the couch, sitting next to you, a cup in his hand.

"Fine, I'll leave then." You stood up, ready to go but Tom stopped you.

"Stay with me first, I have no friends." He pouted, holding onto your hand, pulling you down onto the couch.

"Are you drunk, Holland?" You looked down at your hands for a second before you pulled yours away from his. "Cause clearly if you were not, you wouldn't even come near me."

"I am not drunk!" He yelled, his eyes looked droopy, his face were also slightly red. You wouldn't admit it, but you found this side of him cute, he almost looked innocent.

"Mhm, yeah." You nodded at him, pretending to believed him even though he was clearly drunk.

You weren't used to being up late so you were already getting a little bit sleepy. You kept on rubbing your eyes, trying to stay awake. You yawned many times but of course nobody noticed, Tom did though but didn't say anything. He was watching you the whole time, wanting to know what you were like when you think that nobody was watching you.

Just like you, he wouldn't admit that he found you cute, every time you rubbed your eyes or yawn, covering your mouth, he had to tell himself not to smile.