Chapter 34

I laid on Luke's bare chest as he intently watched me, or the marker in my hand. One of his hands rested on the small of my back while the other was behind his head and being propped up by the arm of the couch. It was a Saturday morning and we had a completely free weekend so we took advantage of it and did literally nothing.

"Please don't draw a dick on my chest." Luke said, getting me to glare at him.

"Don't worry, pretty boy." I dragged the sharpie right below his collarbone, aimlessly doodling on his fair skin. We don't know he we got here, but I was covered in black ink and Luke was about to be.

I drew a few random things on his chest, giggling as I did so. It was clear that Luke was trying to hold in his laugh as he was biting his bottom lip from being so ticklish. I peered up at him as he fought a smile that he was horribly failing at.

"Aren't your friends coming over today?" I reminded him, raising an eyebrow at him as I continued drawing on him.

"They're your friends too," He said. "And only Ashton is, the other two ditched me to hangout with their girlfriends." He rolled his eyes and I laughed at him, knowing that there had been times where he did the same exact thing.

"Michael's finally getting laid?" I questioned through light laughter.

"He's been getting laid for a while now." He joked, but something in his tone told me that he'd actually been seeing this girl for a while now. "They didn't want to actually have a relationship at first yet here they are." He explained, sighing at the end.

"Sounds familiar." I raised my eyebrows at him and put the cap on the marker.

He gave me a glare, "Very funny," He grabbed my arms, rolling me off of him and looking for his shirt as I did the same. "Now help me wash this off." His voice was muffled by the fabric of his t-shirt.

"Wash it off?" I playfully scoffed. "That is the work of Picasso on your chest." I crossed my arms as his head poked through the hole of his shirt, his eyes immediately falling to my bare torso that was only covered by my bra and he then turned around.

I rolled my eyes and let my arms fall to my side.

"Are you ever going to stop doing that?" I asked, thinking it was actually cute every single time he did it even though it wasn't necessary.

"Would you rather me stare at your boobs?" He asked, his back still turned to me. I picked up my shirt on the ground and pulled it over my head.

"I'd prefer not," I nodded my head to the side and walked over to him, getting his attention. "But what are you supposed to do when you're married and your wife is shirtless in front of you?"

"I can stare at her boobs then." He answered, giving me a smug look.

"You are so dumb." I sighed, shaking my head.

He laughed, "It's a habit, okay? Sometimes I forget that we aren't 16 and back at home in your room when you're changing into comfy clothes for movie nights." He grabbed my hand and pulled me back onto the couch. My legs swung over his as he wrapped an arm around my wait, pulling me closer to him.

"The first time I changed in front of you you peaked." I reminded him.

"That was one time! I was curious because you actually grew boobs." He admitted, his cheeks turning a light pink.

"You ass." I replied, giving him a smile as I lightly shoved his shoulder. "Can we not talk about my boobs?" I tilted my head at him as I picked up a strand of my hair a twirled it between my fingers.

"Then what are we-"

He was cut off by someone knocking on our door, both of us knowing that it was Ashton. He hauled me off of him and rushed to the door, both of us trying to beat each other there. He beat me there and pulled the door open wide, leaving me standing in the middle of the doorway with Ashton in my face.