Chapter 1: Backstories

Hey guys! I know I said that I was going to work on this after I finish a new feeling but...fuck it. I just wanna keep writing sweet romantic moments between Eren and somebody! STAY ALPHA AND POUNDTOWN!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eren, Annie, Armin and Eren have been very close friends since childhood. Eren lost his mom in a car crash and his father has been taking care of him since. Armin lost both of his parents when they went on a business trip and the plane crashed in the middle of the sea. Erens father has been taking care of Armin since. Annie lost her mother at the age of9 because her mother was very sick since she got pregnant and her father left her to find a job.Grisha Jaeger was the doctor for Annie and Eren saw how sad she was so he asked his father to take Annie in as his daughter and he gladly accepted it. Mikasa lost both of her parents when she almost got kidnapped by criminals until Eren saved her and once again, convinced his father to take her in as a daughter.

Eren's story:

Eren: Mama! Look out!

Carla: Eren!

*car explodes*

Eren: Mama?! Why are you bleeding in your stomach?! Pleas! Don't cry!

Carla: Eren........live.......strong........love.....everyone....tell dad tha......t....I.......

Eren: Mama..?.....Mama?......MAMA!!!!!

*Few hours later*

Grisha: Carla.....I will not let Eren die no matter what......I'm sorry I wasn't here for you....

Eren: Papa....is mommy......dead?

Grisha: Eren....promise me that you will not leave me.

Eren: Yes papa.....*cries*

Armin's story

Armin: *gets a phone call* Hello? Who is this?

Police: Armin Arlert? Is this Armin Arlert?

Armin: Yes it is. Who is this?

Police: This is the police. I'm sorry Armin....your paretns.....they passed away.....

Armin: Oh.......ok........*hangs the phone*

Armin called Eren on the phone and told him what happened. Armin cried and Eren, as he was his best friend, couldn't stand it and asked his father for Armin to stay with him. Grisha, knowing how important Armin was to Eren, accepted him to the family.

Annie's story

Annie: Um....Doctor, is my mom going to be okay.

Grisha: I'm sorry Annie. It seems very difficult to keep her in a stable condition. Please prepare your hearts.

Annie: oh.....I see....

Eren: Dad....who is this?

Annie(in her mind): Who is this boy. He has beautiful eyes......

Grisha: Oh...this is Annie Leonhart. Annie, meet Eren Jaeger, my son.

Annie: Hi.

Eren: Hi

Grisha: I hope you two become good friends.

*A few days later*

Grisha: I'm sorry Annie. Your mother passed away....

Annie: I was expecting it.

Eren: Annie are you OK?

Annie: Yeah I am.