Chapter 24: A Reunion Of The Two Love Birds

Eren's POV(wow it has been a while since I wrote in someone's POV)

I was confused and I was nervous about the next actions that I might do. Annie was making me feel weird as she was seducing me and repaying me at the same. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there, staring at her. Annie than suddenly hugged me and she quietly whispered to my ear in a seductive manner saying "Eren, it's okay. I'm ready for you and don't worry about me." Those words made me lose control and I immediately lifted Annie and I carried her to my room. Everyone was watching me and they were gossiping but I didn't care. What I did care about, was Annie holding on to me and smiling and as she was smiling for me, I smiled back not knowing how good love felt.

Annie's POV

As Eren was carrying me, it made me blush and happy as I was able to feel his arms around me again. It was making my body hot and excited. I had to give a huge thanks to Mina as this was her idea but this moment that was happening to me, it was distracting me from everything. All the pain, all the girls that were trying to get Eren, it made me forget about them and as we were getting closer to Eren's room, he got quicker and he threw me on the bed and took off his shirt. This was the moment that I was waiting for. Praise the walls.

3rd Person POV

After Eren took his shirt off, he went and kissed Annie and demanded for entrance in Annie's mouth. Annie gladly accepted and she begun to kiss him back with passion as they both were trying to fight for dominance. However, Eren took the lead when he took off Annie's shirt and started fondling her breasts with her bra on. Even thought it was with her bra on, Annie could feel every touch he was making and every kiss he was giving on her body. She hadn't had this feeling for so long that she almost forgot how good it felt to be loved by a man she loved. After the touching of Eren, Annie revealed that she was wet underneath in her panties and Eren finally lost control. He took off all his clothes and just went straight in for Annie's body. She moaned louder and louder and when Eren thrusted his p*nis into Annie and she moaned with pleasure. Just when he was about to thrust, someone busted through the door and screamed at Eren. It was Historia.

Historia: What the fuck is wrong with you Eren! Didn't you love me as your lover? Were we not happy? Why did you have to cheat on me with that fucking orphan whore!

Eren: Annie...I'm sorry but could you stay here for a moment....Historia...how could you call Annie an orphan whore. That is not nice. Apologize to her now.

Historia: You want me to fucking apologize to that bitch when you cheated on me? Why the fuck would you want me to do that! 

Eren: Historia...I'll be honest with you....I was happy with you but...I think it was just an excuse for me....to....love somebody else....I...truthfully liked Annie. I'm sorry Historia but I love her more....I'm breaking up with you...

Historia: Really? Your breaking up with me right now? Why don't you fucking hear this first! If you break up with me, you'll never see me again!

Eren: I don't want to see you again. (OHHHHH THE ROASTTT!!!!)

Historia: Fine! If that's what you want, then get out of here! I don't want to see you now!

Eren: Historia....this is my room you pervert. Now stop staring at my dick and get out would you?

Annie: Eren...I'm..really happy that you chose me over Historia but...I just wanted to ask why?

Eren: I realized that I was lying to myself the whole time. The person that I really love was you, not Historia. I don't care if there is anyone else trying to get me and if people are trying to fight you. Because there is a much simpler solution. It's for me to protect you Annie. I'll protect you with my life Annie, I promise you.

Annie: Eren...I really....have to thank you and....*hugs Eren* I love you with all my heart and I promise, I'll never leave you again.

Eren: I think that's my line princess. Well, I believe that we should continue on what we are doing huh?

Annie: Well, aren't you a naughty boy aren't you. Well, get what you desire Jaeger boy *spreads her legs*

Eren: I am soooooo going to enjoy this moment with you Annie. Get ready cause this naughty boy is about to punish you.

Eren started thrusting Annie again and started sucking on her breasts at the same time as well. Annie moaned with pleasure and as he was thrusting her, he quickly reached his climax and warned Annie. Annie was reaching her climax as well and told Eren to cum inside of her. Even though it wasn't a safe day, she craved Eren so badly hat she did not care. They both climaxed and both moaned with pleasure as this was the moment that gave both of them the joy and feeling that they needed.

Eren: I'll be honest with you Annie, today was one of the most happiest day of my life and I think you gave me the help that I needed. Thank you Annie *kisses her on the forehead*

Annie: E....Eren!That's...really embarrassing you know....so...Eren, it's kind of late but...do you wanna go to prom....together...?

Eren: Well, I guess since I have nothing to do know, I guess I'll go with you....and publicly announce that we are now GF AND BF!

Annie: E..Eren! I'm not sure if thats really....I mean...I'm not ready for everyone knwoing though....

Eren: Annie listen. Don't worry. Even if people know, it doesn't mean that relationships will change in a sudden period of time. Don't worry. I'll protect you with my life!

Annie: Well....ummm...I guess I'll tell everyone just for today....but....promise me that you will protect me OK?

Eren: With pleasure my lady.

Annie: What a gentlemen!

---------------------------------------------

Well as I was writing this story, my nose is extremely stuffy and I have to admit, it was pretty hard writing this chapter with thinking up for new ideas. I'll be honest, it was hard but I ensure you that more chapters are coming! Once I am fully healed, I will go 100 percent wattpad and write when I have time! Until then, STAY ALPHA AND POUNDTOWN!!!