Chapter 21: Broken Up

So....please don't hate me at the end of the chapter! STAY ALPHA AND POUNDTOWN!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After Annie cleaning every drop of the blood by herself, she grabbed Annie and was about to head to the hospital until the man she loved came. Eren Jaeger. Eren was shocked and panicked as he told Armin to go somewhere else as he knew it was about to get ugly.

Eren: WHAT THE HELL!!! MIKASA! ANNIE! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE?! DID YOU TWO FIGHT AGAIN!?

Annie:....I'm sorry Eren....I know that you told us not to fight again but.....honestly! It was Mikasa's fault! She was the one to.....

Eren: I've had enough Annie! You two getting hurt..bleeding....let's go to the hospital first.....give me Mikasa. I'll carry her instead. You look injured and tried.

Annie:...Alright...*gives Mikasa to Eren* Ummm....Eren.....I know your mad at me but could you at least please listen to me!

Eren: We are going to talk about this later. Your injuries have to be treated first. Come on, let's go. We don't have all day.

Annie and Eren headed to the hospital and they both got their body checked. The doctor said Annie broke one of her legs and the doctor said that it would take at least 2 months to fully heal. Mikasa had her head injured with a scar on her head however, it wasn't deep and it was only going to take her 2 weeks to fully recover. After the check, Mikasa gained her consciousness back and saw Eren. The first thing she did was hug him. However, Eren rejected the hug and told the two girls to meet him outside of the hospital after they finish their treatment.

*After Annie and Mikasa got their wounds treated*

Eren: I've seriously had enough of you two....Mikasa, when I said that I would choose Annie I believed that you would respect my decision and love me as a brother, not as a crazy Yandere sister! And Annie! I believed that you would change and that you would stop getting jealous from others and treat them nicely like you would to me but you just went in and had a fight with Mikasa! I'll be honest, I think I have another solution for this problem, and it's for me to marry somebody else not including you two!!

Annie: Eren...PLEASE! I NEED U( I need u girl, 왜, 혼자 사랑하고, 혼자서만 이별해! Sorry....I just like the song) WITHOUT YOU I CAN'T LIVE!!! PLEASE RECONSIDER!!!

Mikasa: Eren.....I......I can't live without you as well! You've given me a reason to live and if you don't love me....I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!

Eren: Sorry but I think I gave too much attention on you two. And Annie, I'm sorry to say this but I've tried and even though I give you multiple chances, you screw it up! I'm.....sorry.....but...that's it. We are breaking up Annie. 

Annie:.E....Eren?....Eren? Your...joking right? Eren stop joking. *Tears come out* Eren....that's not funny....stop it.....Stop....*more tears come out*....please.....don't do..it....PLEASE! RECONSIDER!!!

Eren:....*cries* I'm sorry Annie...but looking at how you two act, I just can't bear the pain anymore and.....we just can't be together. 

Mikasa: Eren....than who are you going to love! You don't have me....you don't have me....who the hell are you going to fall in love with?!! *cries*

Eren: I guess that'll come when the time is near. Annie....I truly have loved you but...you keep fighting and getting hurt with Mikasa....there is no change that will happen.....and Mikasa....Annie will do the same as how you did today and it'll only make matters worse.....I'm sorry but I hope you two find your new happiness.....goodbye.....

*Eren Leaves*

Annie: Eren.....EREN.....EREN!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!! Don't...........just.........don't........I......can't......live......without you.......

MIkasa(in her mind): Eren has left. He does not love me anymore.....there is no reason to live for me....I need to go back home....and....get some....rest......

Eren returned to campus and he just kept crying in his room with his pillow stuffed into his face. The pain that kept dwelling in his heart never went away and got worse as time went on. Armin eventually knew the story as Mikasa told him that Eren does not live her nor Annie. Armin was shocked and he didn't know what to do. Upon knowing how serious the situation was, he got with Mikasa and left immediately. Annie was broken by his statement and she was just blank. Her mind was blank. Her expression and emotions were nowhere to be seen. She just laid on the ground, heartbroken, thinking only about the good times she could have had with Eren if  she didn't fight Mikasa. Historia noticed how broken Eren was and went to cheer him up. 

Historia: EREN! Look at how pale your skin is! You have just been crying for the past 2 hours! Wake up! Eren! This isn't you!

Eren: Historia.....I broke her heart. I broke Annie's heart by telling her that I was going to look for a new person.....my intention was to make her stop fighting.....but that didn't work out.....what am I supposed to do....

Historia: Eren.......Eren....will you listen to a speech my father used to teach me? This speech was used for depressed people....I'm asking your permission because....I don't know how comfortable your with this....

Eren: Historia.....thank you...it seems that....at least....you know how to love people......I think I'll listen.....

Historia: Thaa...Thank you Eren. He said:"All relationships eventually die. Broken up by cheating? Broken up by death? It doesn't matter. But if your at a young age, there is till hope for you. To restore the bullet holes in your heart. To restore the loved sensation and that is what we call, moving on." That's what he said and....Eren....feel free to use me! I don't care if  you use me as your useless tool! If it means making you happier...I'LL DO IT!

Eren: Historia....*cries and hug Historia) I....never felt this love....I'm so sorry how I never said goodbye to you back than....if you were there.....I would have dated you.....Historia Reiss, will you become my new girlfriend?

Historia; Yes Eren Jaeger. I full accpet ( HAHAHAHA!!!! BEAT THAT ANNIE YOU BLONDE WHORE!!! EREN WAS ORIGINALLY MINE!!!!)