Chapter 16: Meeting Up

Next morning Saturday

Annie, Hitch, Petra and Historia woke up and they all went to get breakfast. Petra noticed Annie and Historia were glaring at each other and asked if the both of them were okay. They just coldly replied with a yes and kept eating their breakfast. It was just pure silence until the problem solver of the situation came. Eren Jaeger walked into the cafetaria and sat next to Petra. The other boys cam and they all sat in the same table.

Eren: Hey guys! It's good to see you all again. Did you guys get a good night sleep? 

Jean: Well I certainly had with my luxurious pillow that Marco made me. It's so soft and elegant just like Erens dick I suppose.

Eren: Hey Jean. At least I'm not a asshole to my women and fantasize about the, horse face.

Levi: Oi brats shut up. I'm eating my breakfast. If you bother me again with those lame ass jokes, I'll make you clean the whole dorm. Now shit the fuck and eat.

Jean/Eren: Yes sir! 

Eren: Speaking of dorm, Annie, how was your first day? Who did you meet in your dorm room?

Annie: I met two people. This is hitch. She's a girl that will never shut up and this is Historia (a fucking bitch).

Historia: Eren! Don't you remember me from back when we were kids? The friendship bracelet!

Eren: Gaaahhh!!! Historia don't suddenly shout like tha....wait.....friendship bracelet.....? Krista is that you?

Historia: Eren! You remember! We use to give each other names that we wanted to be called!

Annie: Eren. Could you care to explain *gives Historia a death glare* what happened between you two?

Historia: Eren please. It would be so kind if you could let me explain. It's a special memory *glares at Annie* that we made together.

Eren: That's so nic of you Historia! Please! It would be my pleasure if you could explain!

Historia: So basically, I was born in a rich family named, the Reiss family. They were kings during the medieval times. Anyways, because of my wealth a lot of people only became friends with me for the money. I heard the talking about how they could use me. I cried and no one bothered to help except for Eren. He was from a different school so the only time we got to spend together was after school in an alleyway for about 10 minutes. Even though it was 10 minutes, it was enough to know so much about him and we promised that we'd love each other and marry in the future. This went on for about 1 year. But sadly, I had to leave to another country. I cried once again until Eren came and gave me this sky blue string that was made into a bracelet afterwards by his own hands. Once he was done, he gave me the bracelet....and...well....

Eren: Annie....please forgive me. I actually kissed Historia on the cheek as a goodbye kiss...... I'm terribly sorry!

Annie: oh........it's fine Eren. I can understand why you did that*gets pissed and looks at a happy Historia* because I would have done the exact same thing to a friend that was special to me.

Petra: wow....Eren is really popular between the girls huh? Eren! Your such a gentlemen! 

*Mina comes in*

Mina: Hey Eren! Did ya get a good night sleep my boy! Oh! Annie! It's good to see you as well! Why don't we all hang out and go to the mall!

Eren: Sure...but..ummmm....has anyone seen Reiner. I really want to say hi to him because I didn't get the chance yesterday.

Levi: You mean the brat at the opening ceremony? I told him to clean my room spotless and he should be here by know.....oh well. I guess I overestimated him. I'll got each him a les...

Reiner: CAPTAIN LEVI SIR! REINER REPORTING FOR DUTY, I HAVE FINISHED CLEANING THE ENTIRE DORM SIR! MY I EAT MY BREAKFAST? 

Levi: Your too loud Braun. Lower the voice so we can eat in peace. I'm gonna go now so get your breakfast and just take my seat. 

Reiner: THANK YOU SIR! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT SIR!

*Reiner gets his breakfast*

Reiner: God...that was fucking hard. I can't take the cleaning. Hello everybody, my name is Reiner as you know and.....

Eren: We all know you Reiner. You made quite an opening for yourself at the ceremony didn't you? Remember me yet?

Reiner: Eren my man! Good to see you! I didn't know you were in this college! I heard your name but I didn't know it was really you! So, how are you and Annie doing?

Annie: Oh Reiner it's not that big. It's just that me and Eren have become closer than ever and we're just a normal couple *glares at historia* we couldn't be happier, could we Eren?

Eren: *blushes* Annie.....your making me really embarrassed you know.....we're officially together now Reiner.....

Reiner: Damnnnnnnn!!! Bro! Your really alpha man! Pound town brother you got my full respect banging that cold hearted murderer....

*Annie kicks Reiner under the table*

Annie: Well Reiner, we were planning on going to the mall with me Eren, Mina and several other people. Wanna join along?

Reiner: *Groans* Sure thing. If it's including smoking weed, count me in. Pound town brother. Let's go to the mall.

Historia: Eren! Ummm...is it ok if I join your group? I really wanted to spend more time with you and get to know you better.

Eren: Sure thing! Anyone can come! So, is there anybody that doesn't or can't come to the mall with us?

Petra: Sorry Eren but me and Hitch are going to the library so we can't go. We can join you after dinner in the dorm though.

Eren: It's okay Mrs.Ackerman. We can hang out in the dorm once we all come back! All right guys, I'm going to go change so I'll see you at the entrance in 30 minutes alright?

Annie/Reiner/Historia/Mina: Alright! We'll see you at the entrance.

*30 minutes later*

Eren: Alright guys! You ready to go?

Everyone: Let's go!

Annie(in her mind): I won't let Historia get anywhere close to Eren. I swear to god if she even attempts to flirt with him, I'll murder her tiny ass and send her back to that spoiled rich family of hers.

Historia(in her mind): Annie is so annoying! I'm going to get closer to Eren and learn more about him! Fate must have brought us back together! I'm not going to let anyone change that. He's.....the one person I truly love...