Chapter 23: Regaining The Feelings

Eren decided to not go to the prom as it was his anniversary with his ex girlfriend, Annie. However, Annie had different plans in her head and intended to regain his what was meant to be hers. After Mina's epic speech, she is no determined more than ever. It was 3 hours before the prom and Eren was just sleeping in his room since everyone was busy getting themselves ready for the prom. He was just on the verge to sleep until her heard a knock on the door.

Eren: What the....there shouldn't be anyone that should be coming to my room...Historia said she was hanging out with her friend so...who could it be.... Who is it?!

???: I'm sorry but you'll have to open the door first to figure out who I am. Please, trust me. You have my word that I will not do anything to you.

Eren: Hmmm.....all right....I guess it's just POUNDTOWN. *Eren opens the door* What the...ANNIE?

Annie: Hey Eren....I know it's been a while since we both talked but...I would really appreciate it if we could spend some time together. It doesn't mean I'm trying to date you again. I just...want to be friends again....

Eren(in his mind): Woooww....Annie...she's just wearing sports bra with yoga pants and yet.....goddamnit why am I turned on right now....she's...so beautiful...no....my girlfriend is Historia, not Annie....and yet I'm still attracted to her.....

Annie(in her mind): God! I'm so embarrassed right now! I can't believe Mina forced me too wear such revealing clothes...Eren just probably looks at me like a slut....Eren...God fucking damn it! I fucking hate Historia! 

Eren: Well I don't see the problem with that! Come on in Annie! Please watch out on the floor because there is food, books, and electronics everywhere.

Annie: Well, I guess this is a typical boys room. So Eren....*gets near him* I know that we are not in a good relationship right now but....I still want to be friends....

Eren: Annie....no matter how many times I meet with you, you will always be one of my best friends and you will always be someone special to me.

Annie: Eren.....Ill be very honest with you....will you date with me again! I know it's sudden but please! I really want you to....

Eren: Annie! We talked about this! I know that you love me and I love you but seeing the past results, i just....can't take the pain anymore!

Annie: So, you'd rather spend time with that Historia because she has nicer body and she's richer than me huh?! *cries* Why don't you leave me alone now! *runs out of the room*

Eren: Annie! Please wait! * follows Annie* 

Annie quickly ran out of the room crying while Eren followed. However, what Eren did not know was that this was just an act for Annie to seduce Eren. Wearing the revealing clothes and running off on him. Annie quickly ran in an alleyway where a dressed up Hitch and Jean were acting as rapists. They were going to pretend to rape Annie and the plan was to make Eren save Annie and use the seduction of Eren on Annie again, so that they could fall in love again.

*About 20 minutes ago*

Annie: Alright, thank you hitch and Marlowe for participating in this act. I really don't know how to thank you.

Hitch: Don't worry Annie! I just don't like the fact that your depressed. I wanna see the happy Annie with Eren because I ship you two!

Annie: That seriously means a lot to me Hitch. Thank you. I think I really am encouraged now!

Marlowe: Jesus Christ, you girls are so annoying. I actually consider Historia and Eren a cute couple but, oh well, Hitch is my gf so I guess I do have to help her.....

*Annie punches the wall right next to Marlowe missing 1 centimeter*

Annie: Listen bitch. I don't have time to discuss this shit with you right now but listen. I swear to my father that if this act fails because of your lack of skills, I will kill you in the most brutal and painful way possible using all the techniques I learned from my teachers. You better do good as I am right now losing my patience with you, you muppet-fucking, cracker-loving, flavored, honky-tonk, Krispy-Kreme, Pillsbury donut-cupcake, white supremacist, snowflake motherfucker! I'll kill you with my own two hands if I have to! Now get ready.

Marlowe: That..,that was so scary.....your like captain Levi but...blonde and....shorter.....

Annie: What the fuck did I just hear from you Marlowe? Was that you complaining again?!

Marlowe: No Ma'am! I was just getting into my role ma'am! Please forgive me for my rudeness....(why does it feel like she's the villain here....)

*Back to the present*

Eren: Goddamnit Annie...where'd you go....I still need to talk to you! Wait....is that an alleyway? Did she...

Annie: *screams* Someone please help me! There are two rapists....mphff....help me please!

Eren: No... it again....I'm not going to let that happen this time.....Gaaahhhh!!!! *punches Marlowe and hitch*. You fucking pieces of shit! If you ever touch her again, I'll fucking kill you all!

Marlowe: That's our cue to run hitch. Let's get the hell out of here before Eren murders us.

*Hitch and Marlowe run away*

Annie: Eren..*sniff* thank you again...*sniff* you always save me*sniff* at the worst times....

Eren: Oh..ummm..it's no big deal! (Damn it! Why is her ass and breasts showing right now...my eyes keep turning to them....she's...so beautiful....god...I hate myself! Annie almost got raped and right now, your looking at her body and clothes?! What is wrong with me?!)

Annie: Eren? Eren? Are you okay...you've....been....staring at my body the whole time...it's making me embarrassed.

Eren: Oh god! Annie I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! Really! It's just that...gaahhh!! I'm sorry Annie!

Annie: Eren....you've already saved me twice and I think it's fair for me to lend you my body. Eren, you can fuck me, right here and right now, with my sports bra and yoga pants on.

Eren: No...this isn't....but...she's....so hot....no! Don't do this to yourself Eren! But she wants it....no! Gahhhh!!  What do I do?

-If you want Eren to fuck Annie, vote and share this piece of crap story. STAY ALPHA AND POUNDTOWN!!!