Chapter 28: Confrontation

After Eren got kidnapped, Annie and Chelsey immediately went to the 

Annie: So, when the hell are we all going to go find and rescue Eren?! We can't just stand here and do nothing!

Chelsey: Jesus fucking christ Annie, will you shut the fuck up. I have a plan all right. I called all of your friends and their on their way here but first, we need to train you.

Annie: What do you mean by train me? I'm already strong enough to handle myself! I've learned everything that I can from any teacher!

Chelsey: Well than tell me why you got your ass beaten up by the guards at Historia's house. It's no use Annie. You were train to deal with petty criminals, not highly trained soldiers.

Annie: What are you trying to say, that I fucking useless and that I should not be apart of this rescue mission of something?

Chelsey: Your half correct there. Your as useless as ever right now but, I can change that. I'll train you to hell and I'll determine if your good enough or not. We are going to train until your good enough and Eren will be continuously tortured as well.

Annie: What the fuck Chelsey! Your telling me that you and I are going to do nothing?! Why the fuck are you so adamant?! Whatever! I'm going whether you like it or not.

Chelsey: Not for long.  *Kicks Annie in the leg* Unless you get pass me, your not going anywhere Annie.

Annie: Fuck......god damn that hurts....fine, I'll beat your ass up right here, right now.

Eren' POV

I lost my consciousness after drinking that tea Historia gave me. I have no further memory after that.....where am I? What is this place. Why can't I see anything? Wait.....am I naked? Why the hell am I stripped down? This is bad...real bad....I have to tell someone that I got kidnapped! Wait...I hear someone talking....Historia?! Did she kidnap me?! How....uh, it doesn't matter. I need to find a way to get out of this mess....while I was thinking to myself, I finally heard someone coming through and iron door or something. The person asked: "Eren Jaeger? The man who my Historia fell in love with right?" I responded with a yes afraid that he might kill me if I responded wrong. He replied:"Now, listen carefully what about what I have to say. Your going to marry my daughter whether you like it or not, as her happiness is the number one thing in this world. Now, if you willingly accept this offer, I won't have to do this the hard way but if don't, I'll have to insert the drug inside of you. Now choose Eren. What do you want to do?" I was shocked and scared. What drug was he talking about? Was he going to torture me until I changed my mind. These negative thoughts just kept running through my mind until I thought of her. Annie Leonhart. The women I fell in love with. She was the one that could never be replaced and that was when I knew what I had to do. Whatever happens to me, Annie will always be in my heart and I smiled responding with a Fuck you and have a nice day. The man sighed and I felt a needle enter my neck and that's when my brain started stimulating. It went crazy and I had intense pain. My mind was going blank but I had no regrets. Annie....I love you...and I'm sorry......

Annie's POV

I've been fighting Chelsey for three hours and I lost every time.....Eren...I have a bad feeling right now. Is it my instinct? I don't care. I have to beat her. Everyone is waiting one me and they've been training as well. But whenever I decide to attack her, she would just dodge it or flip me around easily and I felt great pain. I didn't know what to do so I finally asked her for help. Chelsey responded by saying that I use too much energy and that I should utilize that energy. I didn't know what that meant until she demonstrated by instantly knocking Reiner unconscious with a finger. I saw how simple it was and decided to calm down. Think about the moves she used on me. I finally had an idea. I tackled her but she hung her arm around my neck and that's when I used the force of gravity to roll once and I finally got Chelsey into a lock. It was a move that she commonly used on me and I finally learned it. She now admitted that I was ready and everybody cheered for me. I felt good finally accomplishing something. Now it was my turn to save Eren. But....I have this bad feeling in my gut that tells me he is in pain right now...

Back to Eren

Historia: Dad! I told you to give me a chance to talk to him! How could you just insert the drug right away!

Historias Father: I'm sorry darling. He was not willing to listen to me but at least he is now loyal to you?

Historia: Whatever dad! Just get out and leave me alone with Eren. I have to brainwash him now since the drug said I have to.

*Everyone Leaves*

Historia: Alright, back to business....so Eren, how are you feeling today? Are you horny because I'm here...?....*blushes* 

Eren(monotone): Yes mistress Historia.....I feel so horny right now...please punish me with your ways mistress.

Historia: Well well, isn't my Eren being naughty, well I guess you answered honestly....so....*takes off shirt* I guess you deserve my body...*licks Erens body*

(WARNING! WARNING! THIS SCENE IS EXTREMELY DISTURBING)

Historia started licking every body par that belonged to Eren. She noticed that Eren got aroused and finally started giving him a blowjob. After licking Eren' part, she inserted his p*nis into her clit and moaned. She demanded Eren to lick her lower region and slide up to her breasts. Eren did what he was told and  she moaned louder than ever as her body became more sensitive than ever. She finally got viagra and French kissed Eren, forcing him to take it. His p*nis grew even larger and the penis reached Historia so far that she could feel it touching her lower belly. She than started thrusting and begun to scream as the feeling she was getting was none like before. Every time she thrust, the heat in her body increased until she finally reached her climax with Eren and they both released. It filled Historia and started leaking out. She touched it with her fingers and started licking the sperm as well moaning. This repeated several times until Eren ran out of breath and fainted.

Historia: Ohhhh...Eren....my Eren...always mine....no one will separate us....we will always be connected together....