Chapter 19: Rivals Once Again

*Annie and Eren's make out session continues* :P

As Annie was kissing Eren, she seduced him by tickling his inner leg making Eren  sensitive and as expected, Eren didn't disappoint Annie and immediately took his shirt off and and kissed Annie on her shoulder for the sensitive part. Annie moaned and begged Eren to take off her shirt and Eren obeyed. Looking at Annie's breasts, Eren lost control and jumped his body on to Annie and started licking Annie's breasts with his hands fondling another. The feeling and sensation of Erens actions aroused Annie even more and she moaned with pleasure, louder as time went on. When Annie reached her climax, she ordered Eren to stop and took off her pants and underwear. Annie asked eren with a seductive voice:"Why don't you come and get it boy". She stook her ass up towards Eren and he replied:"Prepare yourself princess." Eren inserted his erected p*nis and he started to thrust. Annie screamed and repeatedly pleaded him to harder and Eren did. eren kept thrusting while licking her breasts and Annie just kept panting and moaning from Erens touch. She reached her climax and warned Eren she was about cum and so was Eren. At the last thrust, they immediately reached their climaxes and released their sacred liquid inside each other.

Annie: Oh my god....how long has it been since I felt this good with you....we should do this almost everyday Eren.

Eren: Haha, you think so? Well, that's if I have enough energy for sex everyday but...I'll try my best because it's just for my beautiful girl friend, Annie.

Annie: Such a kind hearted man. Come here you *kisses Eren on the cheek* Don't ever forget how much I love you ok? I'll believe in you whatever you say.

Eren: By the way Annie, I'm sorry to ask this at a time like this but....do you know why Mikasa sent me a message?

Annie: (oh shit I forgot about the deal....do I tell him the truth? No.....that will only make things worse I shouldn't tell him....) I don't have an answer to that, sorry Eren.

Eren: it's not your fault Annie! Don't worry. Thank you for speaking the truth to me. Anyways, I found a great restraint with great chicken. Should we go there together as a date?

Annie: The pleasure would be mine Eren. I'll go take a quick shower in the bathroom. If there is anything you need or want, just call me.

Eren: Actaully I.....wanted to ummm....ask you Annie that....ummmm...wou....would you....like to take shower....together? *blushes*

Annie: *blushes* E....E....Eren....I really don't know how to respond....ummmm.....well....I guess we're a couple so yes? 

Eren: Wow! Thank you Annie! I really...wanted to feel and know about your body...during bathing time...I'm a pervert aren't I?

Annie: Yes you are and a big one. But frankly, the pervert I fell in love with. Come one Eren, let's go take the shower....together....*blushes*

Annie and Eren both went into the tub and turned on hot water. Annie was sitting on top of Eren and was washing her body with the steaming hot water that matched the temperature perfectly for showering. While she was doing that, she felt something hard on her ass and checked. It was Erens p*nis yet again, aroused. Annie was blushing madly but she didn't panic. She instead led Eren on top of the tub and started giving him a blow job. Eren moaned and tried to stop Annie as he could feel his climax coming much more sonnet than he anticipated. However, he ended up releasing his sperm inside Annie's  mouth but she just swallowed it and moaned.

Annie: Eren....your body....your look....your feelings....I like them all. I'll become your one and only sex partner Eren. Now promise me that you'll never tell anybody about me being your sex partner and never ever break up with me. Ok?

Eren: Of course Annie....aahhhhhh.....that blowjob just felt too good. I need to take a rest in the shower Annie.

Annie: Should I scrub your back Eren? I have the soap and towel here that I could use to help you, you know?

Eren: Your too caring for me Annie! Thanks a lot Annie but I can scrub myself. Well, after that, we can go to the restaurant together and have a date you know?

Annie: Fine. Alright, since I'm done cleaning and showering, I'll be outside changing my clothes okay Eren? 

Eren: Of course darling. I'll see you in a bit. *kisses Annie on the cheek*

*Annie blushes and gets out of the bathroom to change clothes*

Annie: Haaaahhhhh....I can't wait for my date with Eren alone....my heart is beating so fast just because I cam in contact with him....AHHHHH!! Anyways, why is my phone vibrating? I should check just in case. *annie checks the phone* Oh shit what did I do?

Mikasa(message): You are dead to me Annie. You broke my promise. I'm going to the wings of freedom college right now and as Eren's lover, I am going to take Eren from anyone who gets in my way, such as you Annie!

Annie: Shit, I completely ignored her because of my thirst for happy hours with Eren. I have to make sure he doesn't get in contact with her.....alright. I guess I'll choose the restaurant for Eren.

Eren: Annie Girl! I'm done changing! So, are you ready to go on our date Annie?

Annie: Of course Eren. Eren I'm sorry to ask you this right now but would you mind if I choose the location?

Eren: Of course Annie, I don't mind. So, where do you want to go ?

Annie: Hmmmmm....I do have one place where I want to go but....it's quite far from here (so Mikasa won't find us and we can stay in the hotel!) are you really sure you can go there?

Eren: I told you already that your the most important person to me and I can go anywhere in the world for you. Plus, we can just stay in a hotel and skip class!

Annie: Well, I guess we don't have any time to waste! The restaurant is near the beach so it takes about 1 hour to get there. LET'S GO!

Eren: Jeez Annie, let's go. Wait, my phone is getting a call from someone. Huh? It's Mikasa! I wonder what she has to say to me. Hello! It's been a while Mikasa!

Annie(in her mind): Oh shit....I forgot! Mikasa has Eren's phone number! How could I forget! Please please please don't say anything about the promise Mikasa....

Eren: Oh really! Your coming tomorrow! Um....Mikasa, I might be absent tomorrow because of my date....

Annie(in her mind): Oh god....she is so going to kill me tomorrow when we meet. Whatever, I guess I can't dodge the fight.....

Eren: Thanks for understanding Mikasa! *hangs up the phone* Annie, I Mikasa saids she's coming tomorrow afternoon and that she might be staying here for a while. Apparently, she has some problems so she's coming for a break.

Annie: Oh....Ok.....*phone vibrates* 

Mikasa's message: I won't tell Eren about the promise but you better know what's coming Annie. I haven't played my cards yet. I'm going to take Eren from you and nothing is going to stop me.