Chapter 33: Insanity

Mikasa just stared at the window, heartbroken from what she had just witnessed. Eren who she loved dearly was once again kissing Annie instead of her. Her other personality took over her emotions and now Mikasa was ready to murder Annie and Historia. 

Back to 3rd person's POV ( Man I really did miss this)

Annie: Eren.....I've always wanted to do something for you. To help you. To support you. But you always stated that you didn't need my help. This time, it's my turn to return the favor. I love you Eren Jaeger. 

Eren: It's really nice to hear that coming from your mouth Annie hehe. I wish I had all my memories being with everyone!

Annie: Well I suppose it's our responsibility to relieve your memory back I guess. Anyways, I just want to tell you that you and I have a lot to catch up.

Eren: I think it'll be best if we could just get everybody here and just talk our hearts out! I mean Mikasa and Historia seemed nice.....

*Door crashes open*

Annie/Eren: What the hell was that sound!?.....MIKASA? What the hell are you doing with kitchen knife?

Mikasa: Annie.....Eren.....mine....no..one...steals away.....Eren....kill everyone....who gets in your way.....

Annie: Eren! Get down and when I give a signal, run away! Hey Mikasa, why don't you get a piece of this *raises the middle finger* 

Mikasa ran into Annie and she tried to stab her with the kitchen knife but Annie dodge and she grabbed the metal tray near by her and slammed it in Mikasa's face. Annie told Eren to run away and he successfully ran out of the room. Mikasa lost her knife from the shock of the tray and Annie kept punching her. Annie kept punching her until Mikasa was able to grab Annie's fist and she bit her arm. Annie screamed in pain and she backed off while Mikasa went for the offense. She grabbed Annie's leg and she tried to trip her but Annie quickly noticed and repelled. She than grabbed Mikasa by the waist and tried to push her out of the room. But Mikasa got the knife on the ground and stabbed Annie on the shoulder. She than begun to whisper her own desires to do on Annie:"I'll kill her and rip her body into shreds and feed her to the demons from hell. She'll die feeling the pain of burning and not only that but she'll burn eternally in hell and I'll finally be able to get Eren. While Mikasa was mumbling another person came. It was Historia who was shocked to see the situation. Mikasa saw her and than she tried stabbing her as well. But unexpectedly Historia used Jujitsu to pin her down to the ground and  strangled her. That was enough time for Eren to get help from the others and Mikasa was arrested.

*After the incident*

Eren: I can't believe that Mikasa tried to kill Annie.....this was so scary....did she always act that way?

Annie: I knew she was insane but not that insane. She'd go to u reachable limits just to achieve her own desires....it's kind of scary in a way.

Historia: Indeed it is. It kind of reminds me of my old self which I now fully despise and not want to encounter ever again. My theory is that Mikasa has some sort of other personality that makes her insane.

Eren: I....I'm worried....I'm scared....I'm so nervous about what might happen to us...what if I lose you two?

Annie/Historia(in their mind): Eren.....you can lose Annie/Historia. She is definently not worth your time Eren. Date me and forget about her.

Historia: Well Annie it seems that it is back to you and me now isn't it? Just like college but this time me being a bit more superior than you.

Annie: Well Historia considering that you raped my boyfriend I guess I'll let that slide because this time, I'm going to make sure that you never even look up at Eren.

Historia: Bring it on, bitch.