Chapter 27: Kidnapped

Eren: So....,ummmm....will you tell us your story......please?.......Chelsey? You okay?

Chelsey: Shut the fuck up Eren. I'm just thinking....anyways, I'll tell you. Back in the days I was only a normal wife to my beloved husband Jun. He was an FBI investigator and took apart in a case called the Gallows case. Each victim was a women who was stripped naked with all their skins peeled off and hanged on a gallow. It was one of the most terrifying things I had ever seen. Most of the police detectives gave up because they were not willing to go against this crazy maniac. But Jun didn't give up and he kept on investigating until one day, I was at the bar relieving stress until I lost consciousness. When I woke up, I was tied to a pole with a maniac with scissors in front of me. He started cutting some of my skin off bit by bit and I screamed. It was truly one of the most terrifying experiences I had ever had. I screamed until the police finally found me and they surrounded him. But the man didn't give up. He took me as hostage and ran away on top of a building. Jun and his task force followed him and it was the police against him. He threatened to throw me off the building and I pleaded for my life like a coward. Jun got a gun and went near the maniac until he ambushed him. I got free and I ran away as fast as I could not looking back......but when I did look back....I saw Jun and the maniac both falling down the building. He smiled...at that moment, my heart broke and I promised that I would never become the coward I was. That's when I trained like hell and here I am. 

Annie: Wow....that's...a lot to take in. I'm sorry about your loss and I can't thank you enough for telling the truth to us....

Eren: I...I didn't know! Chelsey! I'm very sorry for asking something so important! Will you forgive me!

Chelsey: You two kids are not the ones that I should be blaming. You two are one of the most bravest and kind people I have ever met. I trust you two and I believe that our friendship will never be broken.

Annie: Thank you Chelsey, I couldn't have thanked you more. We promise that we will never break the bond of friendship that we have here.

Eren: I swear to god that I will never break the friendship! Chelsey, thank you for teaching me how to fight and defend my loved ones!

Chelsey: Hey, its  o big deal. I told you, I just don't want the same fate for some people you know?

Eren: Oh! Excuse me, Historia is calling me right now....wait, she want to meet with me.....Annie....what should I do?

Annie: To be honest, I really don't think she could do anything to seduce you so....sure, why not. Just please be safe!

Eren: Oh come on Annie! You know how good I am in fighting! I'm in the top ten you know!

Chelsey: Eren, we aren't stupid. Now quickly go before she cancels the call she did to you.

Eren: Well, see you two soon!

*Eren leaves the gym*

Annie: Chelsey, I have a request right now. Would you mind hearing it out for me?

Chelsey: Sure why not, it's not a big deal for me. So, what's the request that you have?

Annie: I'm going to follow Eren because the bitch Historia is unpredictable and I'm worried about Erens sake. I can't think of anyone who can fight except for you so...could you please please PLEASEEEE come with me!?

Chelsey: Jesus Annie, just ask! I'll go with you for now. Alright, let me just get my coat and we can go.

Annie: Yay!

Chelsey got her coat and secretly hides something in her pocket and went to Annie. They followed Eren and realized where he was going. He was going to historias house. Annie had to calm herself down and eventually, she did. Eren arrived and met Historia. They were both talking while Chelsey and Annie were observing from behind. 

Annie: Goddamnit. I can't hear a word what they're saying. Are they trying to get back together or something?

Chelsey: Annie, you should be patient. Talking doesn't mean making up. Erens probably boasting about his fighting skills again.

Annie: Wait....Eren.....he's...oh my god! Did he just drink that tea like it was nothing?! How much does he trust this bitch!

Chelsey: Seems pretty normal to me....wait....Eren lost consciousness. Annie....they're taken no Eren away? What the hell? Annie we need to...where did she go?.....omfg.....

Annie: HISTORIA YOU FUCKING BIIIIIITTTTTCCCHHHHH!!!! *swings her arm to historias face*

Historia: What the hell!? Guards, get her! Break every bone in her body if it is nescessary to stop her!

Chelsey: God damn fuck. Haaaahhhh....alright, let's fight.

Though Annie did was the one who declared the fight, she got beaten up right away because the guards were highlay skilled and armed with weapons.  Chelsey had to step in and she immediately went for the pressure points to immobilize her enemy. While she was fighting the guards, Historia took Eren and left the scene.

Chelsey: Shit! We missed Eren! Where the hell does she plan on taking that bitch....Annie! Are you okay? Get up.

Annie: Eren....Eren....she took him away! We need to follow her know! I'm going to fucking fin her and kill her! She took Eren away! She fucking took....

Chelsey: Annie stop. I know how you feel but we need to get help from the police and follow her. You can't save him now.

Annie: What do you mean by we can't save him! Eyes a useless bitch and I'll be able to kick her puny ass back!

Chelsey: Annie stop. Your panicking. This isn't your usual self. You need to calm your self down and get a....

Annie: Grip? Get a fucking grip! I don't fucking care how you or Historia thinks but I am getting Eren back right no....*Chelsey slaps her*

Chelsey: I don't give a damn what you want to do him but with your uselessness of fighting, your about good as dead. Come Annie. I will teach you how to fight skilled men like those. After that, we will save him, I promise.