Chapter 15: Seduction of Eren (Part 3 Final)

Annie: Eren....what are you doing? Wait why are you ahhhh!!!

Eren grabbed Annie by the back and pinned her against a wall. He started by licking her year and fondling her body. Annie moaned but she wasn't in the mood so she tried to stop Eren. But Eren was just too strong. Eren noticed that Annie was wet in her clit and started rub the clit as well. He slid his hand through her pants and started fingering her. He slid his first finger in and started rubbing her clit and slid his second and third making Annie more aroused as time past. Annie was reaching her climax from Eren fingering her and she almost reached her climax until Eren stopped. Annie was startled and she was confused. She wanted more. Eren said to her: "If you want more, your going to have to pleasure me as well." Annie understood and started undressing. Eren started undressing as well and they both went on the bed and started kissing. Eren than licked from her bottom and slid up to her breasts. Eren than started to suck one of Annie's breasts and fondled the other. Annie moaned and hugged Eren and begged him for more. She was sweating and her clit was becoming much more wet than usual. Annie than pushed Eren on the ground and grabbed his penis and started sucking his penis. She used her tongue to lick and tease Eren's penis. Eren moaned with pleasure and he snapped. He couldn't take the tease and immediately pinned Annie to the ground. Eren asked her:"Are you ready Annie?" Annie responded with a seductive face: Come and take it boy." Eren inserted right away and started thrusting. While he was thrusting he saw Annie and kissed her and fucked her harder. Annie wrapped her arms and legs so that she could take Eren's thrusting and moaned harder. Eren and Annie were reaching their climaxes and they both screamed as they released inside each other.

Annie: Eren *pant*.....where the hell did you learn how to pleasure a women? That was....weirdly satisfying and.....pleasureful....

Eren: I'm...so happy that you enjoyed that....I really didn't know how to make you feel.....satisfied....Annie....do you feel better know?

Annie: Eren....this is the most pleasure I had in my life! It feels as if all my worries and depression is gone. I have to thank you...it seems that sex with you is the pill for me *kisses Eren on the cheek* Thanks Eren.

Eren: Annie.....god I just love you so much! *hugs Annie*. I hope I can love you for the rest of my life!

Annie: Eren, I just want the same thing as you. But....umm...I really wanted to ask....who taught you?

Eren: A person named Levi....yup....that Levi. He told me that sex was a pill for women so I decided to .....roll with it. I didn't believe him at first but it worked apparently.

Annie: Eren...thank you for sacrificing your body for me.

*Outside of the room*

Mina: God! Eren......I followed him because I was curious what he was going to do but....he's so goddamn good at sex....I just want him to have sex with me as well.....god...my under area is getting hot...*moans* Eren......I just can't take it. I have to ask him out.

*Eren and Annie go back to their rooms*

Petra: Annie! Where have you been! You've been gone for 4 hours! It's right now 12am! I was so worried! What happened?

Annie: Ummm....it's a really long story that I really don't want to talk about but....well...here's what happened. *Annie explains everything*

Petra: Oh my god the military police pigs! How could they do that to you! I'm so glad that Eren was able to help you heal up....wait....did Levi teach him? (What a pervert Levi...*blushes)

Historia: Annie! Are you okay? I heard the whole story from your conversation. How could that happen to you! 

Annie: It's okay Historia. I didn't expect more from the military police. Their one of  the many reason why I lost faith in humanity. Anyways, I'm tired, let's go to sleep everybody.

Historia: Sure Annie! By the way Annie, I have a favor to ask you so...umm...Mrs.Ackerman would you mind leaving us alone for two seconds?

Petra: Not at all girls! Take your time and come back in OK? Just don't go anywhere away and come back in quickly.

*Petra leaves*

Annie: So, Historia, what did you want to talk about that was so urgent? Would you mind telling me quickly because I'm exhausted right now (because of having sex).

Historia: Of course it won't take that long! I just wanted to ask you about Eren! I want to know what he likes and Hitch and Mrs.Ackerman didn't know so I'm asking you! Do you have any relationship with him?

Annie: (Should I tell her the truth? I don't want to be rude but....no......this has to happen.....Eren...he's mine! He's mine!) Sorry Historia but if you have any interest into getting him  you should give up right now because I'm his girlfriend.

Historia: Wait.what!? Your his girlfriend! I...really didn't know Annie...but....I'm sorry.... I can't give up on him!

Annie(getting angry): Oh really, and why is that?! Would you care to explain Historia.

Historia: We made a promise when we were younger! Do you see this bracelet! It's a friendship bracelet we made! I'm not giving up on him! I made him a promise and I want to keep that promise!

Annie: *shoves Historia to the wall* Listen bitch, I'm going to tell you this once and only once. Eren is in love with me. If you ever try to take him away, I'll fucking kill you, you blonde butch.

Historia: What makes you the right to have him huh!? Annie, your selfish. You only want him for his body! I have a bigger meaning! I'll tel, you what happened between me and him so let go Annie! 

Annie: Grrrr......Fine! Get the fuck out of my sight! I don't want to see you until tomorrow! 

Historia(in her mind): Eren....I remember him....he was the same person that gave me this bracelet....and gave me the most important thing that I have. My life. Eren and I....we made a promise since we were kids. Annie, I'm sorry but he has to be with me.