Chapter 29: Game On

The operation for rescuing Eren has started. Everyone was going including Mikasa and Armin. As soon as they got the call that Eren was kidnapped they rid a plane and arrived as soon as possible. As for Annie, she was furious than ever. After getting the shit beaten out of her by Chelsey, she stronger and was ready to kick Historia's ass. The police were involved and they advised not to go but was soon convinced that they wouldn't listen and gave up. The police investigated by searching through the security cameras and found out that the truck that contained Eren was led to an abandoned warehouse. The police immediately informed Annie and the gang and they were ready to rescue him.

Commander Erwin: Hello everybody. My name is commander Erwin, also known as the principle of wings of freedom high. Now, you might think, what was a commander doing as a principle? The answer to that is that I have because I needed to find a job out of desperation. Alright, everyone ready?

Everyone: Yes sir! We are ready sir! Please, give the order to start our mission sir!

Commander Erwin: Good everyone. But I must speak the truth. Many of you are going to die from this operation. Poor men. Brace men. Low men. They all might die. However, I am saying this as your commander....WE SHALL NOT GIVE UP ON THE FALLEN COMRADES AND WE, THE LIVING SHALL ALL GIVE THEM MEANING! NOW MY SOLDIERS, ARE YOU READY TO SACRIFICE YOUR LIVES!

Everyone: Yes sir!

Commander Erwin: Hmmmm....very good. Now you may have found what I said depressing, didn't you? 

Everyone: Ummmm......yes....sir....(?)

Commander Erwin: Alright good. Therefore I have prepared several jokes to lighten up the mood!

Petra: Oh no. He's going with the jokes again....he's going to erase all our faith in humanity......

Commander: Erwin What do you call a fake noodle? AN IM'PASTA'!

Levi: Goddamnit Erwin....why can't you just shut your mouth with your bushy fucking eyebrows......

Commander Erwin: Whay can't skeletons fight each other? Because they don't have the 'guts'!

Annie: Fucking kill me.....what the fuck is this bushy eye browed retarded white monkey ass doing.....

Commander Erwin: Now my final joke.....the best for last....I say teacher, would you  punish me for something that I didn't do? The teacher said, of course not! I say, I didn't do my 'HOMEWORK'!

Everyone: Holy shit Erwin, shut the fuck up! It's time to go and save Eren you blonde piece of shot!

Erwin: ......and that concludes my speech. POLICE OFFICERS, WARRIORS, ONWARDS!!!!

*Back to Eren*

Historia: Hey Eren...I heard that you liked my body from the previous sex....so, you wanna do it again?

Eren:*cough* *cough*, yes mistress.....anything for you...please pleasure me........

Historia: Well, well, it seems that Eren has already given in. It's always pleasure to have sex with a man like you Eren.....

Guard: Princess Historia! The police are here! Apparently they found out where we were hiding!

Historia: Shit! How did they find us...no worries..... alert all the guards and get ready for war. And lend me a gun in case I have to defend myself.....Annie...she must be the one who alerted the police....damn her!

The battle started with the police fighting the guards from Historia's family. Many officers died but so did the guards. Annie rushed as she knocked every guard with ease with the technique she learned from Chelsey. After she took down several guards, she finally met Historia and it was the time for the one on one battle between the two fierce women.

Annie: Historia.....why does Eren look pale? Why does he have so meant scars.....ANSWER ME YOU DAMN WHORE!

Historia: Now that's not very ladylike to say, isn't it Annie? Here's the thing. If you bring him to a hospital, it might be possible to get rid of all of his traumas from me but what's impossible, is to retain his feelings back!

Annie: Historia.....WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM TO GIVE HIM TRAUMA! WHAT KIND OF DRUG DID YOU INSERT INSIDE OF HIS BODY!!!

Historia: Well actually, it's nothing. The only thing I did was to force him to pleasure me with his body. And guess what he said right before we started? He said I'm sorry Annie and I love you....PWAHAHAHA! He doesn't love you! He loves me you fucking whore!

Annie: That's fucking it.

Annie punched Historia right in the face knocking out two of her tooth and she bled. Historia cursed and tried to fight back but she failed. Annie reacted with flip and she managed to beat Historia easily. She went to Eren and immediately untied him. Luckily, he was still alive and Annie embraced him. However, Historia still had her gun and used her one and final bullet and aimed it Annie. But Eren quickly pushed Annie away and took the hit bear his brain. This caused him more pain and trauma that he fainted. 

Annie: Eren....Eren......NOOOOOOO!!! HISTORIA....YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME....YOU FUCKING TOOK EVERYTHING I LOVE AWAY FROM ME!!

Historia: No....that wasn't my idea! My idea was to claim Eren, not kill him! If you weren't here, this would have never happened!

Annie: WHATEVER!! *carries Eren* I'm getting out of this place right now and I'm going to the hospital. If you attack me, Eren will die and there will be no one that can carry him to the doctors. Don't try to get to the doctors yourself because the police would just stop you.....Historia....right now....we have a pause in our battle but next time......I'll fucking rip you to spreads.

Historia: Annie....this might sound hypocritical but....please save Eren....I don't want him to die because of me!

Annie:...So do I....I'm going to save Eren no matter what....Eren....please wait....we are going to the doctors now so please survive!

The battle ended as soon as Eren was rescued and most of Historia's guards were arrested for aggravated assault against the police. Eren was in a coma due to the damage that was caused by his brain. Annie and Mikasa never left his side for two straight days until he finally woke up.

Annie: *hugs eren* Eren! Your alive!

Mikasa: *holds Eren's hand* Eren....your alive....your body is warm....and your alive......he's back...Erens back!

Eren: Gahhhhh!!!! *pushes Annie and swipes his hand away from Mikasa* I....I'm terribly sorry miss! It wasn't intentional!

Annie: E....Eren..? You don't remember us? I'm Annie remember....*tears stroll down* your girlfriend...? Your wife?

Eren: I'm really sorry but I don't know what youre talking about. I....I just can't remember who I really am.....I'm sorry......

Docotor: Kids....I'm sorry to say this but...Eren will never gain his memories back and you'll just have to restart your relationship with him as well.....I'm sorry kids.....