Chapter 2: Broken Relationships

A/N: So....I said that I would update this story after I finish a new feeling and chapter 1 was all I was going to write but....fuck it. I just wanna see more Fanfiction!!!! Anyways, enjoy! I'll be working on two stories! Busting my ass off!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Eren: I...I.....I can't......

Mikasa: Eren....last chance. Who do you love? Kiss the person you love now.

Annie: Eren, this is important. We are not sisters. We are both from another and I believe that we deserve your honest answer. Now please, kiss the person you love the most.

Eren:I.....I......find. But you two must close your eyes. I can't take the pain in seeing one of you cry.....

Mikasa: (I hope Eren picks me. It's been over 6 years since we known each other. I can't live without Eren. He's too important. I'm sorry Annie. But if he picks you, I will try to take him away from you.....)

Annie:(Eren....ever since the day we met, I've always been loving you secretly as a man... it you never saw me as a women. My heat cannot be complete without you. Mikasa, I'm sorry but if he chooses you, I will force him to love me for my own sake......

Eren:(I never thought Mikasa and Annie thought of me like that. We always hanged out with each other and I noticed these two blushed around me but...I never knew they loved me as a man...... who do I choose.... I love these two and if I pick Mikasa, Annie will be depressed and there is a chance that she might kill herself...I can't let her do that....but Mikasa....if I don't choose her she'll go absolutely crazy and will use any means nescessary to take me away from Annie.......than again.....Armin does like Annie............I think I've decided what I'm going to do. This is the only way to find out who they and who I truly love.

Armin's POV

After what I heard from Annie, I was heart broken and it made me feel jealous of Eren. I know he's my best friend and I know he didn't mean to make me upset but Annie loves Eren......this aches my heart......my heart is squeezing and tightening like a chain being rapped around my heart....I'm feeling broken....please....Annie........love me back. I can't live without you. I immediately went to my room and stuffed my face into my pillow and started crying. I didn't know that love could hurt this much. While I was crying I saw someone coming out of the Attic.....pissed off.....it was Annie.........and Mikasa? What the hell did they do inside the attic while I was crying?

Back to the cliffhanger

Eren: I will not kiss any of you. Don't get me wrong I will choose a person but I will choose after you two say what I tell you to do. First, I will date one of you for 1 week and see how much you love me and determine whether that person is the person I love more. After the first week, the other person will date me and the final conclusion will be at the end of the dates. Got it?

Mikasa:........fine......but i want to make a deal with Annie. Eren, please,c an you go over there in the corner just for a few minutes. Annie and I have something to discuss.

Eren: Mikasa, no hurting Annie and Annie, please don't verbally bully Mikasa. I'll be in the corner waiting, for your responses.

Annie: Alright Eren. Mikasa and I will quickly discuss and tell you our responses as fast as we can.

Eren: Alright. *Eren walks away*

Annie: Alright Mikasa....let's talk about the deal you want to make.

Mikasa: Lets say that the loser of Erens bet must listen to Eren and the winner making love. How's that sound.

Annie: I think you'll just get jealous from hearing Erens moan that pleases him from me.

Mikasa: Well, we'll see the results in two weeks won't we? Do you wanna date Eren first, blonde midget.

Annie: I would love to Asian fuckface,

Mikasa/Annie: I'll kill her one day......

Mikasa: Alright love! We're done talking!

Eren: Sorry Mikasa but I would prefer you would not call me love yet. You can call me love all day if you just win the bet.

Annie: We all know who the winner of this competition will be. 

Mikasa: Yeah...we totally know who's gonna win bitch....

Eren: MIKASA! That's not appropriate to say to your friend! Apologize to Annie right now!

Annie: *Blushes* Oh...um...thanks Eren. 

Mikasa:.....Fine..I'm sorry.

Annie: Don't worry. You should probably care more for your personality. I'm just telling you some advice you know?

Mikasa: Sure you are. Oh yeah and by the way, what are you going to do with Armin and Bertolt. Won't you be breaking their hearts like you'll do to Eren.

Annie: YOU JUST CROSSED THE LINE! *punches Mikasa*

Mikasa: Game on, BITCH! *Knees Annie*

Eren: You two...stop 

Annie/Mikasa: Get away Eren! You might get hurt!

Eren: If you two keep fighting....who am I going to rely on? Is this really what you want? Fighting everyday just for me?

Annie: Eren...you mean the world to me and nobody will change that because in my head, your the only one who can satisfy my needs for pleasure and caring. 

Mikasa: I hate to agree with Annie but yes. Eren. I feel the same way as well.I can't stand the thought of you being with someone else.

Eren: Whatever! We'll talk about this at the first day of school in one week!

Mikasa/Annie: Deal.

Back to the present

Armin: Annie! Mikasa! Why do you guys look so pissed off?

Annie: Armin...now is not the right time. I have to prepare myself tomorrow. 

Mikasa: Sorry Armin. Not a good time to talk to us.

Armin: Jesus Christ! What happened to both of your faces?! And Annie.....can we speak privately...please....

Annie:*sighs* Alright Armin. But is has to be quick and before we start talking, I just want to tell you that I love you as a brother, not a man. I love Eren. Do you still want me to talk to you?

Armin: I already know that from you trying to kiss Eren. And yes, I still want to talk to you Annie. It won't be long so don't worry.

Mikasa: I guess I'll leave you two alone. *Mikasa walks away*

Annie: Alright Armin what is it....MPFHHH!!*Armin kisses Annie*

Armin: I'm....I'm sorry! I just can't! I can't live without you Annie! I know you love Eren but I just can't take the pain. I just want to be with you.

Annie: Thats it. Despite me telling you that I like Eren you still try to take my heart for your own desires. Armin, if I were you, I would just give up and try to find somebody new. If you actually loved me, than the happiest thing for you is to help me be happy and right now, your just forcing me to love you which is not happiness, let alone love. Armin, if you love me...please help me and Eren get together. That's all I can say.

Armin:.......I'll think about it.....

Annie: Thank you Armin.