Chapter 12: Friends and....Annie

Petra: Ehhh!!!! HEY GUYS! My name is Petra but you should all call me Mrs. Ackerman! Wait....Annie? Is that you? Oh my god! Your the one who Mikasa talked about!

Annie: Hello Petra...I mean...Mrs.Ackerman. I never thought I would have seen you here. Eren talked a lot about you. I thank you for being nice to Eren.

Hitch: Wow Annie, you know the teacher from humanity's class? I heard that she was one of the most nicest teacher ever in the whole world!

Historia: Hello Mrs. Ackerman! My name is Historia Reiss and we were just discussing about love! Would you like to join?!

Petra: Sweet child, I AM THE MASTER OF LOVE! If you have any crushes, just come to me and all solve it for you! So, what do we wanna talk about first?

Historia: Well...its kind of embarrassing to say but I like a guy named....Eren.....he just....got to me. Really, he looks different from the others!

Petra: Oh so you like Jaeger huh....*looks at Annie* (Wow Annie looks really pissed off....hmmmm....what's the best way to unscrew this situation....well I guess I'll act like I don't know for now and ask Annie later...)

Hitch: Well Historia, I ship you two and I'll help as much as I can. As a friend of yours, I would like to help you and get you a boyfriend because I already have one! 

Annie: Well congratulation hitch. So, how does act to you. Is he always nice and gentle with you or is he more like a bad boy.

Hitch: He's kind of an idiot in some situations. He thinks that he can become a military commander one day right after Niles Dawk. It's a hopeless dream because in the military police, there are only rapists and perverted chauvinistic pigs. Annie, Historia. You two should be careful of them. Marlowe is one of the few who does his jobs but the other....brrhhhh! It's making me feel bad just thinking about it.

Petra: I've heard sotries about the military police. A lot of people pass the test and pretty much do nothing because they get to have the comfortable life earning money without doing anything.

Historia: Guys! We shouldn't just assume that all policemen are bad! They're are good people you know? Let's move on to something friendlier. Mrs. Ackerman...do you have a boyfriend?

Petra: Well, I am proud to say that I am married to the most handsome man in the school. His name is Levi and he's just...great. He may seem cold at first but once you get to know him, he's actually really adorable! 

Historia: I'm so glad Mrs. Ackerman! But he looked a little scary to me. I mean, was it true that he was the leader of the special operations squad unit?

Hitch: WHAT? THE SPECIAL OPERATION SQUAD AS IN THE SQUAD THAT TOOK DOWN AN ENTIRE TERRORIST GROUP IN ONE DAY? AND HE WA THE LEADER? How come I've never heard of him......

Petra: They're are reasons hitch. Anyways, Annie, can I talk to you for a second? Just privately! Your not in trouble so don't worry and we'll be right back in a minute!

Historia: Of course! Please, take your time and come back! Plus, we don't have a lot of things to do so talking together is fun!

*Annie and Petra leave their seats and go outside of their room*

Petra: Alright Annie, I'll go straight to the point. I know your mad that Historia like Eren but you need to make that information public. If you don't, someone might steal him away from you. I know that Historia is a nice girl but I know how deep your relationship is so please, take action ok? I don't want to see another girls heart broken like Mikasa.

Annie: I know..it's just...hard for me to say...I think it's because I'm not used to having people know so much about me....I'll talk to Eren about it next week. I think I need courage to...tell that...

Petra: Well, don't worry about Eren because I know he truly loves you and that he'll understand. Alright shall we go back to our room?

Annie: Actually, I'm going to go take a walk in the park. I think I need to clear up some thoughts in my head. I'll see you in ten minutes so don't worry!

Petra: Alright be safe! I'm going back to our room know ok? And make sure to take care for yourself! *waves goodbye*

*Annie arrives at the park and starts walking*

Annie: Well...I guess I have the time for relaxation now. Wow....what a beautiful flower.....it's green.....and blue......both the colors of our eyes...hehe....I think I'll text him to come here to the park.

Text:

Annie: Eren, I'm at the park so some quickly. I have a surprise for you! 

Eren: Right away darling! 

End of text.

Annie: Hehe....he's coming.... I can't wait until I show this flower to him.....

*Three military police show up*

Military guard 1: Hey you! Your not supposed to be here at this time! What's your name and where do you live?

Annie: Oh...I'm uh......sorry....I didn't know we weren't allow to come to the park at this late hour. I'll leave immediately.

Military guard 1: Well I can't let you go free you know. You have to pay the fee of 50dollars for breaking this rule.

Military guard 2: Show me the money blondie. I gotta buy some booze tonight so that I can drink myself to death.

Annie: I'm sorry police officers...I don't have any money on me....I think I left my wallet at my dorm room.

Military guard 2: Well you gotta pay somehow huh? Well...if you don't have your money....you still have your body *looks at Annie's breasts*

Military guard 1: Hey true....well well well, I think it's time for us to have some fun with you blondie. Nice ass you got there you know. *licks his mouth*

Military guard 3: Hey guys, I got the cuffs. Let's have some fun tonight banging this chick over here.

Annie: GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PERVERTS! SOMEBODY, HELP ME *A guard covers Annie's mouth* ...MPFFHHH

Annie kept yelling for help and she struggled as hard as she could but no one heard her. Two guards grabbed Annie's arms and the last one grabbed Annie's legs. The guard spread her legs and started taking her pants off. Annie cried and tried to escape but it was no use. She felt fear and her body was not moving as she wanted to. The man was about to enter Annie until someone showed up and saved her. It was in fact the man that she loved the most, Eren Jaeger.

Eren: YOU FUCKING MILITARY POLICE BASTARDS! GET OFF OF THAT WOMEN OR ILL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!! 

Military guard: Shit! Guys ru....

Eren knocked the first guard out by punching him and the two guards tarted fighting back. Eren easily dodged their attacks and immediately broke one of the guards arm by kicking him so hard that the bones broke and made a crack sound. The last guard tried to escape but Eren grabbed the guard's hair and slammed him into the concrete floor below. He slammed him multiple times and the guard's face was unrecognizable as he was flowing with blood.

Eren: *huff* *huff* *huff* Annie! Are you okay?! Did they do anything to you?!

Annie: EREN! * Annie hugs Eren and cries* I was so scared.....these men....they just ganged up one me and they just....

Eren: Now is not the time for talking. Let's get you back to your dorm room OK? *Eren grabs Annie bridal style*