Chapter 20: The Fight

Eren and Annie decided to go to a closer restaurant as Annie knew she couldn't dodge the fight with Mikasa. She just accepted the fact and decided to come back early to prepare for the fight. It's been 4 hours and Mikasa texted Eren that she would be there in one hour. Annie didn't know what she meant by not playing the cards and was worried. 

*1 hour later*

Eren: Well, Mikasa said that she would be here in one hour but I don't see any signs....wait....there's a taxi....Hey! It's Mikasa!

Mikasa: Hey Eren. It's been a while hasn't been. I've missed you so much for the past three months. I was worried about you. 

Annie: I respect the fact that you are worried about him but please remember that I am taking good care of Eren and protecting him Mikasa

Mikasa: Oh well maybe if you were stronger than me I wouldn't be as worried as I am right now, wouldn't I Annie.....Anyways, I have a surprise.....Armin's here!

Armin: Hey Eren! Hey Annie! It's been a while hasn't it! Eren you've gotten so much taller! And Annie....you've...grown so beautiful.....

Annie: Thank you Armin but you know my heart belongs to Eren. I'm sorry but I can only take that as a friends compliment.

Armin: I know! I know! Eren is your boyfriend and you two fell in love each other.....but.....never mind. Anyways, I came here with Mikasa because she said that we would all meet again and here we are!

Eren: Its good to see everyone in a good shape! Armin.....you should really grow some muscles. Your still....weak....and Mikasa, you've grown more beautiful as well!

Mikasa: *Hides blush under her scarf* tha...tha...thank you Eren....I changed it a bit so that it matches your style....

Annie: ANYWAYS...*glares at Mikasa* since Eren and I already have our rooms, you two can sleep in the extra room we have.

Mikasa: I'm sorry but I'm not very comfortable sleeping with a boy....why don't Annie and I go into the extra room and Armin can join Eren.

Eren: That's fine by me but....I have to ask my roommates first. I'll ask them and if they say yes, we can go with Mikasa's plan. Do you agree Annie?

Annie: As long as nobody tries to take you away from me *glares at Mikasa*, I guess I'm fine with that suggestion.

Eren: Well that settles it. I'll go ask all my roommates right now so you three stay put okay? I'll be back in about 20 minutes. Armin could you come with me?

Armin: Sure! I'll try to help out as much as I can!

*Eren leaves to ask his roomates*

Annie: Well mikasa, I think you know what has to be done right now. Since it's just you and me....

Mikasa: I see that you have practiced and prepared for the fight huh? * Mikasa gets ready to tackle* get ready Bitch. I'm taking you down right here, right now.

Annie: Lets make the deal here. If I win, your going to try to stop stealing Eren away from me. If you win, you can go out with him anywhere you want.

Mikasa: We have a deal Leonhart. I Mikasa Ackerman, agree to those terms. You better pray Annie because this is going to end quickly. 

Annie: Bring it on you Asian fuck face.

Mikasa: Get ready to get your ass kicked you  titan loving blonde whore.

Mikasa ran in first trying to trip Annie but Annie jumped and led her leg straight down to Mikasa's neck but missed. Mikasa quickly reacted and grabbed Annie, flipping her onto the ground and started punching her rapidly. Annie blocked every punch until she used her leg to kick Mikasa on the back and got free. Annie than stood with her leverage guard and used the Brazilian kick on her. Mikasa used her to arms and blocked the kick and grabbed a hold of Annie's leg, elbowing causing Annie to scream in pain. She took the elbowing and used her other leg to kick Mikasa on the face directly making her bleed. Mikasa screamed as well and she let Annie's leg go. Annie had gotten one of her legs broken while Mikasa's vision was blurry, due to the blood that was coming out of her injury. They both knew they could only make one move and got into their positions. Annie got into the stance of Muay Thai while Mikasa got into her stance of Tae Kwon Do. They were about to launch their final attack until someone shows up to stop the two. Levi Ackerman himself, has showed up.

Levi: What the hell do you two are doing. You think this is an acceptable behavior in school. Look on the ground, it's filled with blood making it filthy.

Mikasa: SMURF ASS! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I CRUSH YOU INTO A FLAT PIECE OF SHIT THATS EVEN LOWER THAN YOUR CURRENT HEIGHT!!!

Annie: DONT YOU DARE EVEN THINK ABOUT STOPPING THIS FIGHT BECAUSE IM GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THIS ASIAN FUCKER!!!

Levi: You two are too loud. I was trying to have sex with Petra but I saw you two fighting so I had to stop.....you two cock blocked me. Do you know what that means. It means I'm pissed off.

Mikasa: DID WE ASK YOU?! GET THE FUCK OU.....

* Levi does the legendary spinning kick and knocks out Mikasa*

Levi: Alright since I knocked this anger management issued Asian fucker, your going to have to listen to me Annie. First, I want you to clean every single drop of blood on the ground. If it isn't up to my standards, I'll kick both of your asses and I mean it. Second, after you are done, go to the damn hospital and get both of your injuries checked because it's filthy to watch. Lastly, come to my office and we'll discuss about your actions. Now get working.

Annie:....Yes....Sir......by the way have you seen Eren anywhere? I'm worried because if he sees me like this....

Levi: I saw him in a room with boys. There was this blonde kid next to him and they were talking to 3 other people. Apparently Eren is actually trying to make friends. I doubt that he's going to come here in 10 minutes. It's more like 30. Now, since you have that much time, get cleaning. I already have a clean-x spray 1.9 with a towel. Take good care of this spray because it's the newest edition.

Annie: Levi...I mean, me.ackerman, can I ask you a question before you go anywhere else?

Levi: What is it brat? 

Annie: Is that really all your going to make me do? Normally, if this happens, you could get kicked out or suspended for a duration of time. Why did you go easy on us?

Levi: Cause Petra is going to give me a blowjob now. Now get to work you filthy girls.