Chapter 31: Bonding Once Again

Eren was just staring up at the sky as his head was full of questions. Who was he. What was name. Why does he have no memory of his past. While he was asking himself several questions, he heard his rooms door open and saw three women who he classified as the most beautiful women he has ever seen. But what got his attention was the blonde girl with the golden hair locks that attracted Eren. Her blue eyes just staring at his and it made him feel weird(is it Annie.....or Historia?). And so he began to ask the three girls.

Eren: Um.... I'm sorry to ask you but what are you doing in my room and who are you? I'm sorry....I don't have any memory of meeting you three beautiful girls...hehe?

Annie(in her mind) Oh my god, Eren is so cute when he laughs knowing nothing! Why did he have to lose his memories....we would've been together and married by now....whatever....I noticed he was looking at someone but who could it be? Well...I, guessing it's me since it is our destiny to mate...*blushes*

Mikasa(in her mind): Ere....KYAAHHHHH!!! He called me cute!!! I can't let this chance be blown away. I have to make him mine.

Historia: Hello Eren! You must certainly know it is my duty to be as beautiful as possible as I could be your future wife! My name is Historia and please don't apologize for not remembering because I am fully aware of you condition. I'll give you the story of my relationship with you and I after these two people introduce themselves.

Annie: (Damn it she took my spotlight) Hell Eren....my name is Annie and we used to be really close to each other...you and I were boyfriend and girlfriend so I have really deep feelings for you....I'm sorry..I really shouldn't have said that but...

Eren: It's fine Annie. I know how much I mean to you. I heard it from a man named Levi. He told me all about you. You certainly are the amazing women that everybody dreams of!

Mikasa: Ehem.....I'm sorry for disturbing but I believe it is now my turn to introduce myself. My name is Mikasa Ackerman. I am your childhood friend and I.....

Eren:....am your sister right? I heard from Levi that you and I were brother sister and that you were really overprotective. Jeez....I called you a beautiful women even though your my sister....we aren't allowed to have that relationship you know.....

Mikasa: oh no it's definently not alright for sister and brother to have an affair (Fuck you Levi). But I have to remind you that I am your adoptive sister OK? (And now I can fuck you).

Hisotria: Enough small talk ladies. Eren, of it is not uncomfortable to answer this question, I saw you staring at a girl when we came in....who was it?

Eren: Jeez....you really have a hawk eye with those big beautiful eyes don't you Historia.....well....I was looking at....

Annie/Mikasa/Historia: Please Be me...please....please......Eren......PLEASSSSEEEEE........

Eren: This is embarrassing but I looked at you Historia! You appeared so majestically that I thought you were an angel! You are the most beautiful women I have ever seen!

Historia: *blushes* Oh my......well.....you very are honest and.....I very do like that in man.....ummmm....if you two don't mind...could you leave us two together?

Mikasa: Oh yeah definently, we can let you two be together but Historia (you bitch), if you make him under pressure to much I will have to stop you (and crush your fucking skull with a hammer in the most painful way).

Annie: Oh well, I guess you COULD spend some time with (my) Eren so that he can get some of his memories back (and date me so that this war would finally fucking end you blonde bitch).

Eren: Thank you both of you! I really appreciate you for being so kind to me! I'm sorry that I had to lose my memories......if I can do anything to help you, please tell me!

Annie/Mikasa(in their mind): Fucking date me, not that blonde whore bitch named Historia fucking Reiss.

*Annie and Mikasa leave the room*

Annie: Ok Mikasa......this is the one time we need to team up with each other and take down the bigger threat here.

Mikasa: Agreed. I will not let my sweet loving Eren love that bitch. I'd rather let you date her which I don't admit that frequently. We need to come up with a plan to make Eren fall in love with you or me.

Annie: But the question is how? How are we going to convince Eren that he loves you or me more than Historia. He said that he found her the most attractive. I can't fucking believe that! Eren....he....he my...Eren.......said that I was the most beautiful girl he ever met.....now I guess he's just fucking honest since he has no memories.....

*Historia walks out of the room*

Historia: Annie, Mikasa, I believe that we are now in a competition now. Go in the room and find out why.

Mikasa: Competition? But didn't Eren say that he found Historia the most attractive out of us three? Doesn't that mean she wins?

Annie: I have no idea but I believe that Eren will explain what happened because she didn't have the all happy face on her (which fills me with joy). Let's go into his room and find out!

*Annie and Mikasa enter the room*

Eren: Ummmm.....I know that I said that Historia was the most beautiful in my opinion but I believe that there is something different about you two.

Mikasa: What do you mean by that? Could you please clarify what you were going to say Eren? 

Eren: Historia may be the most beautiful but....a man named Levi told me that Annie was my girlfriend and we were planning to get married. I knew that my past self that had memories saw something special in you. After all, looks aren't everything! So I told Historia that I wanted to know more about all of you and it seems that you all have a crush on me huh?

Mikasa: E...Eren.......*blushes* I know that I'm your half sister but I really do have deep feelings for you. I hope you can understand why I think you as a man.

Annie: Eren! *blushes* I....I'm the one who loves you the most! You and i....we...we stol each other's virginities!

Eren: um......o...kay...(?) anyways....I think I need some time to think who I wanna choose as my wife. I know that my past self chose Annie but....I fell bad for Mikasa and Historia. So, I guess after thinking through, I'll choose one of you!

Annie/Mikasa: That position of Erens wife....belongs to me! Eren! I swear to god, I'll give you the perfect wife that you deserve which is totally me!