Chapter 32: The Alter Ego's Of Mikasa

So....I know you might be mad about what I'm going to say but.....this is a full chapter based upon Mikasa's view talking to her alter egos. If you don't like this chapter, I don't doubt you for not liking it but please, if you could even consider reading this beautiful piece of shit work that I wrote, thnak you and for those who don't want to read, you may just skip it.

————-———-——————

Mikasa POV(obviously)

I'm so fucking tired right now. After Historia came to visit Eren, everything is just like that time when Eren had to choose between me and Annie but worse. A third wheel has now interfered and I'm not in a good position right now. Eren claimed that Historia is the most attractive out of me, Annie and Historia so she has a very high chance of seducing him and making him fall for her. On the other hand, Annie who has dated Eren now knows unique information about him. As she has been preparing for marriage with him, I am certain that she will try to seduce him by using something that Levi taught him or something...... I don't have any advantages here....I'm in a tight spot  and this is the only chance I'll ever get to make him my boyfriend. The thoughts just kept going through my mind until she heard her alter ego whispering with a demonic voice that was trying to persuade her of going rogue. It whispered "why do you have to suffer when you were the one who spender the most time with him? You protected him and saved him but you never got repaid.......I thinks it's time that we take action Mikasa." I knew what my alter ego said was wrong but I just couldn't get that thought out of my head. I than fell asleep on the hospital bench where I was sitting on.

.......Eren...? Eren....? Is that really you? Wait...where are you going? Eren! Where the hell are you going? Eren was walking away from me and he was holding hand with  Historia and Annie. I immediately got jealous and tried to separate them but it was no use. Something was restraining me from moving my body. I than heard a voice behind me. It was Annie. She said with an evil tone: "Well, well, well, don't we have a poor Mikasa who can't even protect his Eren from me and Historia. Go back to China where Eren can't see you Mikasa." I got mad and shouted: "Shut the fuck up! Eren isn't all yours! He's someone that I care and love!" But than, Historia came next to me and whispered through my year:"Just give up Mikasa. Be honest, has Eren even considered you as a lover for the past 20 years? I think not Mikasa. So why don't you let the people who actually have chances to date Eren try to love him and you can go forever alone just thinking about him as a brother, slut. Hahahahaha!" What they said was wrong! I love Eren! I'm not someone who would just leave him to be forgotten. No....no....noooo!!!!! I woke up screaming and I noticed where I was. The moon was starting to rise and the sunshine was nowhere to be seen. It was midnight. I just had a nightmare. The dream I just had....was it really true? "Indeed it is" said my alter ego. I was frustrated to hear the voice but.....it was right....Should I just....kill the two? No! That's not right! That's not right! "But you know what will happen if you just leave them like that. He will be taken and you will be left alone. Just get rid of your rivals. You won't get another chance like this as  Eren wouldn't even be bothered because he has no deep memory with them." I just told my alter ego to shut up but it kept on tempting me.....and I was really tempted....I wasn't going to accept the actions until I saw them....Annie kissing Eren....I saw it from the window....they were kissing.....at that very moment, my heart shattered into a million pieces and now.....and now.....I will get rid of the two bitches that stand in my way.

(What happened before the kiss)

Eren was just having a normal day in the hospital, getting checked by the doctors every three to five hours and getting his IV changed. Due to his memory loss, he was going through a large amount of photos that Annie and Mikasa had given. Historia gave him a book where all the images with Historia and Eren were gathered up. All of the pictures Eren had got had Eren smiling but the smile was unusually brighter with Annie. He noticed and thought hard about her.  He knew he had a relationship with her but he never was convinced why she was so important to him but know, he saw what the two have been through and he was reconsidering his actions of dating someone other than Annie. At that exact moment, the main girl who Eren thought about came into his room. It was Annie, holding a tray of food so that Eren could properly get his meal. Eren got his food and suddenly, he grabbed Annie's arm and asked: "Annie, for the past hour I've been looking at these images and you were like my sunshine in every photo. If it's okay with you...could you please tell me the stories that happened?" Annie smiled and she happily responded:"I would love to, my love." She explained how they first met and how she was bullied and Eren rescued her. They laughed at the silly moments and sighed over the unfortunate matters. However, Eren was getting to know Annie better and he felt attracted. Something in his body convinced him to lean closer....and closer until their lips matched. Annie wasn't prepared but she sure as hell did not want to end that kiss. She grabbed his neck and kept kissing until they were out of breath and Eren asked: Annie....Is it okay if I love you like this? Annie responded: "as long as you love me Eren....im yours."