Chapter 30: Memories

Eren was lying in his bed just staring outside of the window thinking about who he was and what he did. There wasn't much that he remembered so he didn't have a lot to think. Though things looked fine for Eren, his family and friends were the ones who were most worried about him. Annie was the one most shocked as she did not want to believe that Eren lost his memories. She wanted her Eren back. The one that took care of her. The one that only looked for her. The one that she deeply fell in love with. But now, all those memories Eren had were gone and Annie was heartbroken to hear that Eren didn't know her. Annie was having a rough time while Mikasa was having her own thoughts.

Mikasa's POV (holy shit it's been a while writing like this)

I was just sitting outside on a bench and I looked at all the other patients outside. Some were spending time with their families recovering. Others were alone with a nurse just examining the beautiful weather. Thought everyone might have been in a bright mood, I wasn't. My head was filled with thoughts and my alter egos started to kick in.....I thought my sickness was gone but they are back....Eren....he has no memory of us being friends and he'll never get them back....however.....he doesn't have any memory of dating Annie or treating me like a sister which means we might be able to.....no wait. This isn't right.....I just kept thinking until 'she' came back. My first alter ego that had always been bothering. It kept saying the word 'steal' and I started to go crazy. I jus screamed and said:"I would fucking love to steal him away from Annie but I feel guilty! It's like I've got this weird guilty pleasure!" Than my alter ego kicked in responding to what I said. "My my, aren't you the cranky one. Let that guilty pleasure just become yours. It's her fault if she doesn't help Eren as much as we do and he falls in love with us. Come on....let's get the pleasure we want....." I immediately knocked my alet ego out of my own brain and I wa s back to the gloomy thinking girl that I was. I just sighed and walked back to Erens room.

Annie's POV

It's been hours since I've seen Eren. After I learned about his permanent memory loss, I just decided to sit a bench outside the hospital where patients were hanging out. I miss him. I miss the cheerful Eren that was always at my side to protect me. I miss the boy  who was always cheerful and greeted me with a smile. I just kept on thinking to myself until a man with a dark trench coat approached me. It was Levi. He asked: "How are you holding kid? I heard that Jaeger lost his memories."I responded with a "not good" as I was contemplated with the confusing thoughts about my future with him. I asked Levi: "What would you do if the memories of your loved one were gone. How would you approach them again? Is it even possible for me and Eren to get back together?" He just looked up at the sky and responded with a bored tone saying: "Too many questions. Ask one at a time. I'll answer all of them today but next time, ask one at a time. If Petra lost her memories, I would deal with reality and restore her memories back with the experiences that she gave me. Secondly, I would approach her with my usual self showing who the man she fell in love with acted like. There's no point on hiding your true self just because someone lost their memories. Be brave and don't let that memory loss stop you from loving them. Lastly, I think it is possible depended on how you act. If you stand up and show how much passion and love you had to him, he'll probably fall in love with you again. As I mentioned before, even though he lost his memories, you can give them back by giving the experience he gave you at the same places you fell in love with. That's all I can say kid. The next move is up to you." Those words gave me inspiration and I now knew what to do. I stood up and thanked Levi. I rushed back to Erens room with usual attitude towards him and it was time for me to give him the experience of love that I felt from him.

3rd person POV

Annie and Mikasa were walking straight towards Erens room and they met along the way. Though it wasn't the most pleasant meeting, they figured that they couldn't let Eren down with an immature fight like last time. They both walked towards Erens room only to find that someone was standing in front of his room. It was the person responsible for Erens damage. Historia Reiss.

Annie: Historia....what are you doing here? If your here for your mental treatment this isn't the right place you psycopathic bitch.

Mikasa: Historia Reiss.....the girl who shot Eren in the head? Why the hell is she here? You don't deserve to be here bitch.

Historia: I know what I did was wrong and I want to see Eren's condition. I heard that he lost his memories so I'm here to help him. I've already told the nurses that I'm a close friend of his so I'm allowed to be here.

Mikasa: That doesn't fucking change the fact that you are the one responsible for his memory loss you know? And I'd rather have me or Annie nurse Eren because you are one back stabbing bitch that I can't trust.

Historia: I've matured Mikasa. I learned from my mistakes and I learned how much love means.....my mother....she was disappointed in me but....she still forgave me. Despite the fact that I was charged for attemptive murder...assault...but she still forgave me. She told me to right my wrongs and I've learned from her. I've paid for all the bills so don't worry about the money. And I'm sorry to say this but give up on loving Eren.

Annie: After everything you've done....you still want to love him? After everything you e fucking done to him!?

Historia: I'm sorry Annie but please lower your volume. We are in a hospital. Anyways, I believe that I have nescessary wealth to help him learn as my family does have a lot of money. Not only that but do you have the money to teach him everything again? I've done the math so please don't say yes. I've analyzed all the possible outcomes and I've even found a solution to make him love me. I approach from the economic side while you two are only here for your own pleasure. I suggest you two leave right now so that I can see Erens state.

Annie: Here's the thing Historia. It's up to Eren who he decides to marry and I believe that you cannot control who he loves. How about a classic face off and see who wins and become victorious at the end.

Historia: That would be my pleasure. I have noticed what kind of women Eren are in to and i have met the nescessary circumstances as I have blond hair, blue eyes, tied hair and a height near 160. 

Mikasa: Whatever bitch, you'll never be able to steal Erens heart away like that. You don't even love him for his personality. You love him for his bo....

Historia: Shut up! That was my past self and I realized how much deeper love is. I never noticed in the past but now I have. Erens future, I'll be the one to take care of him.....

------------------------------------------------------------

Hol crap that took long enough. We're back to the conflict of Annie vs Mikasa vs Historia and Eren has to choose between them. I apologize for not updating as I had my own family business to take care of and please don't forget about my story! I need VIEWSSS!!! Sorry. Overreacting is my thing. Anyways, until the next chapter, STAY ALPHA AND POUDTOWN!!!