Chapter 5: First Night Together (Part 2)

Eren: Um...Annie..are you okay? You've been staring at me for such a long time. Your making me a little worried....

Annie: There's nothing wrong Eren. Now, just do anything you want quickly. 

Eren: Oh...um.....okay*blushes* I...um...may I touch your breasts to see if there...um...bigger... (What the hells wrong with me! Annie is going to so gonna kill me...)

Annie: Ummm....it's okay. Just please don't...please...whatever! Do anything you want!

Eren:  Oh okay...um...*Eren strokes on Annie's breasts*...(Wow..her breasts are very soft...I've never felt this before. She's so cute when she blushes...)

Annie: Eren,*moans* when are you going to just stop stroking them. Please..*pant* take off my shirt.....

Eren: Annie...I think we shouldn't go this far. It might cause you to have a trauma. I don't want that to ruin our relationship...

Annie: Eren. It's just that my clothes are bugging me ok? You can rip them if you want. But...don't untie the rope...

Eren: Umm....Annie, wouldn't it be more wise to untie the rope so that you could get more comfortable?

Annie: Just rip my damn clothes off Jaeger! What more do I have to say so that your tiny mind can understand simple directions!

Eren: Oh..sorry Annie! I..uh...I just thought it would be more safe for you because I'm having a hard time restraining myself...I just...when I see you. My body isn't listening to me and I'm right now really turned on...

Annie(in her mind): Eren...turned on...BY ME! Oh my god... I want to give my body and soul just for his pleasures.....

Annie: Eren. Don't hold back. As a person who loves you and knows you, I give you permission to go wild on me. How's that sound.

Eren: Annie...I...I can't....no...this isn't right...no*Eren reaches for Annie's breasts* I....want to......Gaaahhhhh!!! Fuck it! Your now my sex slave Annie!

Annie: Kyaahh! Eren, please! Go slow...Ahhhh!!!

Eren suddenly grabbed Annie's breasts and started fondling them while biting her neck leaving a  mark on her neck. She tried to resist but because she was tied up, she couldn't resist to Erens berserking act. Eren lost control and immediately stripped naked and ordered Annie to suck his dick. Annie was hesitating at first with fear but she eventually gave in and gave him the pleasure that he desired. Her hands were tied behind her back and the only way for her to suck was her mouth. Eren moaned loudly and ordered Annie to suck faster and she did. As time went on, Eren started to reach his climate and grabbed Annie's hair and ejaculated in her mouth. If it was any other person having sex with Eren, they would have spat out the sperm but Annie swallowed every single drop and moaned in pleasure. Annie laid on the ground with her clit wet. She tried to hold the liquid coming out of her clit stable but it poured everywhere. Annie tried to cover the trace but because she was tied up, she had no choice but to reveal to Eren, that she wanted more. As expected, Eren wasn't done yet. He grabbed Annie and laid her on top of the bed and grabbed his penis and immediately thruster inside of her. Annie begun to bleed as this was her first time and Eren kept on thrusting. She screamed and screamed with pleasure as every thrust was making her lower body more sensitive than ever. Both were reaching their climaxes and Eren roared while ejaculating in Annie's clit while Annie moaned with pleasure as she was releasing the liquid from her clit, once again. After the sex Eren realized what he was doing and immediately untied Annie. He laid on the floor crying not,knowing what he had just done to Annie.

Eren: What have I done. I let my myself rape Annie...what have I done! This wasn't supposed to happen like this! We were only supposed to sleep together! *cries*

Annie: Eren...it's not your fault that you lost control. After all, I was the one who seduced you so it should be my fault, not yours.

Eren: Look at you Annie! You have bite mark on your neck that was bleeding and your ankles and wrists are red from me tying you up that hard! How could you have enjoyed yourself.

Annie: Eren..I'm embarrassed to say this but I actually enjoyed it. I'll come honest with you. I actually started watching porn at 8th grade and I just...imagined you dominating me. I know I look like a slut and act like a whore but....I just wanted to be some sort of use to you*cries*

Eren: Annie....I'm sorry. I didn't understand why I decided to let my actions control me but now I think I know why.

Annie: *sniff* Why is that Eren? *sniff*

Eren: I'll come clean as well. I actually started watching porn at 8th grade as well and I...just..when I see two people having sex, something snaps in me and I just want to do the same thing. But that's not it. It was actually me revealing my true personalities. I'm sorry Annie, for being a dominate statist to you. I really love you and I wish the sex we had was different....

Annie: Eren, I never said I was mad at you. I'm just happy that I finally got be connected with you. I just hope that we can love each other...forever....

Eren: Annie..thank you. And I just want to say that..if I choose you, I swear to you that I'll be a different man who can make have sex without being dominated by my wants! 

Annie: I'll be waiting for you Jaeger boy. No matter how long it takes, I'll be waiting for you to come to me.

Eren: Thanks Annie. That really appreciates a lot to me. I guess we really do love each other huh?

Annie: Eren. It's already morning. We should head back to our house. Dr Jaeger and Mikasa might be worried.

Eren: I know! Let's go Annie! My sweet princess!

Annie: Jeez*blushes* no wonder I fell in love with you.

Annie and Eren left the love hotel with a big smile on both of their faces and they were happier than ever. But what the two didn't realize was that Mina, the front desk girl was listening to Eren and Annie having sex.

Mina: Jesus Christ. Eren really did fuck her hard. Well, he must have a lot of energy in him. It's really tempting me to go for him. He looks nice, handsome, muscular and even good at sex....what a perfect boyfriend. I wish I had one exactly the same as Eren....or maybe I can convince him to be my boyfriend....should I? But Eren is in love with another girl but..I just want him so much. I can't take it anymore I have to ask him out!