Chapter 1

Annie's pov
Today I get to see my best friend, Katie, and my crush, Brennan. I've liked him for a long time, probably 3 years. I'm excited to see them.
*vlogging*
Hey guys today I get to go to Katie's house for a sleepover. I'm so excited to go over there. So I'll see you guys later. Bye!
*end of vlogging*
"Ok let's get going!" Says my mom right when I turn the camera off. We head towards the car. My mom says that she might not be able to pick me up tomorrow so that might mean I will be able to stay for two nights in a row! OMG!! I might get to see my crush for two nights in a row! As I was thinking, I didn't notice that we were halfway there. For the rest of the car ride, I listened to music.

We get to Katie's house. I get out the car before my mom could even say goodbye to me, so she had to drop off  all my things because I left all of it in the car. I knock on the door. I wait a couple seconds. When the door opens, I scream Katie's name. I thought she opened the door but then I see Brennan opened the door. I almost cried seeing him opening the door for me. I thought it was a gentlemen move. When I saw Katie, it snapped me back to reality. I pushed Brennan out of the way and run towards Katie to hug her. She asked me, "Do you want to go to my room?" I said, "Sure."

Brennan's pov
I hear that Annie is coming over. My thoughts on her are...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cliffhanger! what do you guys think Brennan's thoughts are? hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! it's my first fan fiction!