Chapter 5

Before this chapter starts I just want to say that it involves some graphic content and/or cussing! Thank you for understanding!
________________________
Brennan's pov
I go into Katie's room. I tell her everything about my fight with Annie. She asks me why did I tell her that if Annie cared about me. I didn't know she cared about so much. Maybe I have a crush on her after all. No Brennan. Snap out of it.  You can't like her. She's Katie's best friend. I can't do that to her.

Katie's pov
Brennan just told me that he told Annie that he doesn't like her. I get sad at that thought. Brennan and Annie would have been a cute couple. Oh well. He missed his chance. Next thing he tells me is that he likes Annie's enemy. I can't believe this! All of this is turning into a mess! UGHHHHH!!!

Annie's pov
After I tell my mom everything, she holds out her arms and says to not think about him. Then I tell her that he likes that other girl, she just cries with me. We don't like her because of what she said about Caleb. I miss him. I wish he was here to comfort me. I wish he was here to kick Brennan's ass. After my mom kinda comforted me, I went up to my room. Just because he likes that other bitch, I... I can't do that. It's too much for my family. My parents can't lose two children. First Caleb, then me. That can't happen to them. I decide to do something similar because I'm suffering. I decide to cut myself. I take a blade from the bathroom and just make a good cut on my arm. It stings at first but then it feels good towards the end. I decide to look at some brannie edits but get sad cause that can't happen anymore. I post on my Instagram that I dont like him like that since it's true. Now. Then someone knock at my door. I tell them I'm changing and it's my mom telling me that dinner is ready. I'm tell her that I'll be down in a few minutes. She says ok. I put on a sweater To cover the cuts and head downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
who else is disappointed in Annie? Do you think her family and friends will find out soon or to late? hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! (even if it was depressing)