Chapter 11

Annie's pov
I look over at Katie and she looks worried. When she sees me, she is little more relieved. When I take a closer look at her, it looks like she has been crying or she wants to cry. She comes running to my side. She starts to apologize to me for what Brennan did to me. I wonder what he's- No Annie don't think about him. I stop thinking about him and start appreciating my best friend, that is by my side everyday.

Katie's pov
I run to her side to see if she was really waking up. I see that she is really waking. I start texting her mom and dad. They tell me that they will be right there. I want to text Brennan about what happened but then I remember that he doesn't like Annie. I don't care about him anymore. I wanted the best for him. I guess his best is Liv. I decide that I should apologize for what Brennan did. I should at least fix it. She tells me it's fine since I wasn't the one who did it. I hope she is fine.

Annie's pov
After a couple hours of being at the hospital they let me go home. I decide that I want to finish my sleepover with Katie. I hope that it's not awkward between me and Brennan. I wanted to stay at my house realizing that Brennan can be there, but I started thinking that he probably already has plans. I also really hope that Katie didn't text him about my cuts. Or at least didn't explain why I went to the hospital. We get to Katie's house and we start talking  in her room.

Brennan's pov
I can't believe that I'm on a date with Liv. I love the way she looks. I missed her. I really did. I still can't believe that she said those things about Caleb though but I don't care I like her personality and looks. That's all that matters, right? I see her coming towards me and give her the roses and chocolates that I bought for her at the store. We talk for a little while and she says that she wants to go home. I decide that we should end this right. when we said our goodbyes, I gave her a hug. After I let go of her, I watch her leave. After she leaves, I begin to go to my house.

Liv's pov
I start to get ready for my date with Brennan. I can't believe that he isn't going on a date with Annie. She's way prettier than me. Oh well I guess he likes me better. I feel so bad though. I want to go give Annie a hug. I want to text her but she changed her number. I want to know how she's doing but she probably doesn't want to talk to me. Once I'm done getting ready, I go to the park. I see Brennan standing there with roses and chocolates. He comes up to me and gives me the roses and chocolates. He's so sweet. After we talk for a while, I decide to go home. He gave me a hug and watched me leave. 

___________________________
hope you enjoyed! the intense part is coming up. hope you guys like it.