Chapter 3

Annie's pov
"I have something to tell you." I say. "What?" Says Katie.
"I like your brother." I say.
"Which one?" Says Katie.
"Take a wild guess! It's Brennan." I say.
"OMG!! You have to tell him that!" Katie says.
"No! I can't tell him!" I say.
"Fine I will tell him." Katie says.
She starts going towards the door to go to his room.
"NO!!! I will tell him." I say.
"I'm glad you're telling him." Katie says.
"Yea whatever." I say.
After, we just start talking about how I'm going to tell him.

I'm scared of telling Brennan that I have a crush on him. What if he doesn't like me back? What if he likes another girl? What if he laughs in my face and makes fun of me? I start worrying and get nervous. So many questions are running through my head. But a certain question is standing out the most. What if he likes the other girl? I can't even say her name without being reminded of what she did to my family and I. 
I start to head to his room. I just stand there for a minute and get even more nervous. I just think to myself "that here goes nothing".
I knock on his door and he says that it's ok for me to come into his room. I see him smiling. His smile is so perfect. He tells me to sit on his bed while he finishes up some things. After a few minutes, he comes back and asks me what I wanted to talk about?
"I have to tell you something."
"Ok. What is it?"
"I...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cliffhanger! do you guys think she will actually tell Brennan? hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!